Hello Guest September 18, 2024, 14:30:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship effects  (Read 1711 times)

Bonanza23d

• Forum member
Ship effects
« on: July 15, 2008, 00:03:00 »

There is ship effects on the videos for the game that are not on our computers. Do you feel left out on the effects that the creators have?

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Ship effects
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 01:03:41 »

No...

If those effects had been good to go for a release, they'd have been released.

The fact that they are not, means that they probably are not ready, or might be making the game to 'heavy' to run on lower end machines.

And is your computer good enough to even run SS08 with all the goodies on?  If not, you may just be missing out on some eyecandy due to that reason.

But anyway, developers usually have lots more to 'play around' with, to test, to develop, etc...

But not everything makes it into the game (at the first go). That's just how it is. They will surely not leave out anything that could appeal to their customers and make the game better, trust me.

Why keep it to yourself to play with, if you can play with it just as good when it is released? That would make no sense.

So no, the creators are not leaving this out on purpose to have a better game than you do..  ;)

Regards,
Fred
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 01:05:24 by Mad_Fred »

pauljanaway1

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 11:19:05 »

the vid for this game dose look like it dose ingame i know most games have goods vids but the game play is not as good

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 20:18:45 »

I personally don't have a problem with Ship Sim, its perfect for me, i love it. I'm constantly here as i enjoy it. It can only get better in the future.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Captain Kool

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 09:28:12 »

Im sorry which video was it? link?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines