Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 05:02:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I bought 2008 now  (Read 1646 times)

Titanicboss

• Forum member
I bought 2008 now
« on: June 02, 2008, 10:21:01 »

I bought the 2008 version of ship similator last week and i have notced  that on titanic the railing's seem to be missing at certain parts and i end up falling of the side of the ship in walk mode is this correct and aswell i did the atlantic voyage and after 3 iceberg's i decided to ram the forth the sinking is rather starge as it just drops now goes down by the head but i like thenew controls much better
The Owner of Famous Liners Online
www.famouslinersonline.com

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: I bought 2008 now
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 10:30:30 »

Hiya Titanicboss :)

Congratulations on buying Ship Simulator 2008 ;D

Any technical issues/questions, please take a look through the Technical Support Board:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/board,5.0.html

*  Please Note: To access this area, you will need to register your licence key into your forum profile.  If you're not sure how to do this, please check the General FAQ's or PM a Moderator.

Many of the issues encountered (especially with new purchases), have already been resolved :)

Regards.

Carl.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 18:30:53 »

I bought the 2008 version of ship similator last week and i have notced  that on titanic the railing's seem to be missing at certain parts and i end up falling of the side of the ship in walk mode is this correct and aswell i did the atlantic voyage and after 3 iceberg's i decided to ram the forth the sinking is rather starge as it just drops now goes down by the head but i like thenew controls much better
this has happend to me too. if u restart the free roam or missions. i did came back to me!

Titanicboss

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 08:05:21 »

Thank's Guy's. It great i enjoy the game loadz after a few stupid mision of just messing around with all the controls i now started to do the mision propperly i really am enjoying the game
The Owner of Famous Liners Online
www.famouslinersonline.com

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 18:34:48 »

Thank's Guy's. It great i enjoy the game loadz after a few stupid mision of just messing around with all the controls i now started to do the mision propperly i really am enjoying the game
good to hear Titanicboss ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines