Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 18:14:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teamspeak  (Read 1790 times)

Simaddict

• Forum member
Teamspeak
« on: May 20, 2008, 22:33:30 »

Please can anyone tell me how you use Teamspeak in Ship Simulator, and what the required settings for this are
Anthony (Simaddict)

jemagnussen

• Forum member
Re: Teamspeak
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 06:43:52 »

Hello Simaddict,

You go first to www.teamspeak.org and download the client 2.0, and install the program. When installed, which is quite quick and a more or less selfexplaining process, you open the ts and in the main window you press connect.

When you then enter the connect window, you have to type in once only, this ip address: 80.190.82.219:8767 fill in only a Nickname, which should be Simaddict, tick of annonomous and then connect and there you have to be a bit patient, becourse you have to wait until an admin comes around to give you access. Meanwhile you can go to settings and on the last of the 3 menu items you can test your sound setup. On the first of the tree menu items, you should set up your left Crtl key to be used for activating the microphone...

You can by the way find a guide in the forum somewhere, sure someone will come in soon to tell where to find it.... :o)

When working, you should know that there is another server: 91.196.168.136.8785 claimed to be an english ts server, but I never got around to try it, the first server I told you about is quite good, with a lot of nice folk on, but yes there is a majority of german users, which I don't mind as I speak and understand some german. You can have several server set up, and only have to choose when conneting.

Good luck and hope to meet you on ts and shipsim soon...

"MS Magnus"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 06:46:16 by jemagnussen »

Cpt. of "MS Magnus"

Simaddict

• Forum member
Re: Teamspeak
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 13:47:06 »

I thabk you for your kind Reply, I already have a working Teamspeak as i Control on IVAO and am also an active Pilot. So set up should hopefully proce simple
Anthony (Simaddict)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines