Hello Guest July 02, 2024, 06:10:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: demo problems  (Read 1434 times)

smokesmeller

• Forum member
demo problems
« on: May 26, 2008, 05:09:43 »

Hello,
I am trying the demo but I am having problems. Graphic issues I think.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I cant seem to get the water to look right. It looks like a bunch of lines moving with the wave action.I really want to buy the game, but would like to see how it plays.. Has anyone else had this issue with the demo? Thanks........ ???

MMMMMM

• Forum member
Re: demo problems
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 06:00:40 »

it the grahpics card on your computer its not the game ethier get a new computer or try a diferant computer

TJK

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 06:18:09 »

Hello,
I am trying the demo but I am having problems. Graphic issues I think.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I cant seem to get the water to look right. It looks like a bunch of lines moving with the wave action.I really want to buy the game, but would like to see how it plays.. Has anyone else had this issue with the demo? Thanks........ ???
HI smokesmeller and welcome to the forum
Pleas post the DxDiag so we can see more of you computer and maybe see watts wrong
Your dxdiag can be obtained by following these instructions:

Click Start > Run. type in dxdiag and press Enter.  You may see a popup asking about WHQL drivers, click Yes/Ok to proceed.

In the window that appears, click the button that says Save All Information, when the Save Dialog box appears, save the file to your desktop.  To upload the file here, click Additional Options underneath the reply area and choose Browse near Attach.  Browse to your desktop, click the file and click Open.

*  Windows Vista users may need to press the Windows Key + R to access the Run prompt.

You can then post your reply with the file attached.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 06:19:51 by TJK »

TJK

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 08:35:03 »

it the grahpics card on your computer its not the game ethier get a new computer or try a diferant computer
Try to be little more friendly with you answer to new users peace,if you didn't know what to say don't say nothing
Yost a friendly advice

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 06:02:13 »

Why not just get a new graphics card? He has a perfectly fine computer.

smokesmeller

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 04:40:17 »

thanks for the advice, I will try a newer graphics card in a couple weeks.
Game looks interesting..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines