Hello Guest June 16, 2024, 03:52:06 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Teleporter Problems with Window7 Extremes  (Read 1225 times)

scand

• Forum member
Teleporter Problems with Window7 Extremes
« on: July 03, 2011, 19:30:00 »

Unfortunately XP is no longer available with new PC's.

Extrremes Camapaign's  CORE causes in Windows7 Extremes to close while teleporting to a new Environment in Both SS2008 and Extremes.  Single Environmet Missions within both programs works fine. I completed the first two Campaigns on a less powerful PC with XP installed, with very few problems.

I am currently running a 16 Core Processor with a 3.2 ghz Processor with  2-1TB HD's  4GB Memory and a 4 GB NEIVDA Video Card.  Frame rates are constantly 65+fps.

I tired running XP on the 2nd HD, but Microsoft won't allow it to be connected to the same Computer. That could be done earlier before VISTA was released. Since Windows 7 is an update to VISTA, that is no longer possible.

Alex

Sith Lord

• Forum member
Re: Teleporter Problems with Window7 Extremes
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 08:10:10 »

Oh it works fine of me so in must be your pc.
Sith Lord
Move I am in my 150 meter Incat and you go at half the speed of me.

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
Re: Teleporter Problems with Window7 Extremes
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 08:24:36 »

Unfortunately XP is no longer available with new PC's.

Extrremes Camapaign's  CORE causes in Windows7 Extremes to close while teleporting to a new Environment in Both SS2008 and Extremes.  Single Environmet Missions within both programs works fine. I completed the first two Campaigns on a less powerful PC with XP installed, with very few problems.

I am currently running a 16 Core Processor with a 3.2 ghz Processor with  2-1TB HD's  4GB Memory and a 4 GB NEIVDA Video Card.  Frame rates are constantly 65+fps.

I tired running XP on the 2nd HD, but Microsoft won't allow it to be connected to the same Computer. That could be done earlier before VISTA was released. Since Windows 7 is an update to VISTA, that is no longer possible.

Alex

I saw a new PC yesterday running xp In PC world!
16 cores could be the problem as SSE seems to have problems running on powerful machines so it could be that.
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines