Hello Guest June 25, 2024, 08:11:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Portsmouth (sse)  (Read 733 times)

Stuart2007

• Forum member
Portsmouth (sse)
« on: June 03, 2011, 15:18:18 »

I've just seen Ryans photo in potm set in the RN docks at Portsmouth...

How far up Portsmouth can you get now? In 08 you couldn't get much past the Spinny.... How far now, please?
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
Re: Portsmouth (sse)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 15:21:40 »

You can get quite some way up now, but... theres not much there... :/

Thats me berthed where a certain... large cruise ferry used to berth... :/

I did start a mini-campaign, but I never heard any response from VSTEP

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 15:31:36 »

That's the problem with this *game*- you can't add in content... It's going to be its downfall in the end.

There are people such as yourself with good models and there are people with square boxes with names on the side and all want to sail their creations.

vstep is missing out on this. For example, am I the first person who has not decided to buy sse because something that interests me is missing? No, I doubt it. IF you'd have said "yes" then I would have downloaded it AND the ferry pack immediately.

They need to think more about their market...
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 15:37:39 »

Its a shame really... :/

Portsmouth would be quite a interesting part of the Solent too, and I offered to build the stuff, I WAS building the stuff...

I sent a PM to a individual of importance, who I know got the PM - I saw he/she/it/they look at the thread... no response from them at all :(

I mean even if that idea was not possible, a simple, It can't be done response would have been nice...

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2011, 17:07:30 »

Don't get me wrong, it isn't that vstep isn't completing Pompey that's the problem. With S Pompey, IOW, Solent, Dover, Padstow- we can't claim not to have British waterways.

It's the sheer frustration that vstep has a good product that they fail to make great. I have been accused of being anti-vstep in the past, which isn't true. I just wish they'd take a look at comments here and perhaps modify their business plan- I guarantee it would make them much more money.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines