Hello Guest September 08, 2024, 04:07:22 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator 2008 + Patch  (Read 1792 times)

Lighthouse

• Forum member
Ship Simulator 2008 + Patch
« on: September 15, 2007, 04:51:40 »

Hi all, Lighthouse here.

I was just wondering, does the box release of Ship Simulator 2008 have the 1.1 patch included? Firstly you may think that I mean the current release of Ship Simulator most of you have purchase, but what I mean is the boxed version of Ship Simulator that is to be release in Australia and other countries from 28th of September 2007.

I read on a fourm here, I think one Matt105 started, asking if the upcoming version of SS08 in australia would have the patch include but now I lost the fourm so I can't find out if it is, so... does the box release of Ship Simulator 2008 in Australia have the 1.1 patch included?

Any replies are apprieciated

Bon Voyage

Lighthouse
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.

SSNick

• Forum member
Re: Ship Simulator 2008 + Patch
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 04:56:40 »

yea,if u buy it on the 28th,the v 1.1 should be on the cd,Unless they make another patch before the 28th.That goes for every game you buy,there should be the lastest patch on the disk,unless they have a new one.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 04:58:41 by SSNick »

Lighthouse

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 05:10:55 »

Hi,

Gee that was a fast reply SSNick! Thanks for the details SSNick, very greatful. I don't think another patch is going to be released by then... well at least I hope not.

Oh by the way, does the boxed version also come with the hovercraft and jetski in the Australian version??

Replies anyone?

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.

SSNick

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 05:15:42 »

Hi,

Gee that was a fast reply SSNick! Thanks for the details SSNick, very greatful. I don't think another patch is going to be released by then... well at least I hope not.

Oh by the way, does the boxed version also come with the hovercraft and jetski in the Australian version??

Replies anyone?

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse

No problem,and u never no,there might be one,With the  multiplayer,HAHA,just playing

and yes it should,it comes with teh patch,But all the answer i gave you might not be true so you need ot check with the Admin or somthing.

Lighthouse

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 05:18:48 »

HI,

Okay thanks SSNick, I'll give admin or on of the Global Moderaters a PM.

Thanks again.

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines