Hello Guest September 08, 2024, 00:53:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New SHIPSIM SITE! Shipsim site for Norwegian people has arrived!  (Read 2338 times)

Gamefan!

• Forum member

www.shipsim.Diskusjoner.net

Norwegian site.

They hope that shipsim.com will work together!

Cheers!

Site owner Supranos a friend of me!
Loyal Shipsim fan ;)

J3nsen

• Forum member
Re: New SHIPSIM SITE! Shipsim site for Norwegian people has arrived!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 19:55:44 »

We have already a nice norwegian SS08 site and forum =) www.shipsim.no

groennegaard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 20:04:46 »

Lots and lots of forums... but where are the discussions?   ::)

It does look good though.  :)

Good luck with it.

Regards
groennegaard
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 20:06:20 by groennegaard »

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 08:21:37 »

Hehe.. just another forum hah? :D

I don't think people need more forums these days. They need a site that gives Ship Simulator news in their language. ShipSim.no is posting news from this game to Norwegian users. Unfortunately there isn't so much news to post around this game since it's not rapidly updated. So I had to expand the ShipSim.no to support two games: Ship Simulator and Virtual Sailor to get some more news.

If you are going to attract people to your site you need something more informative than a forum.
Forums isn't inforamtive until they have several hundreds of topics and active users.
This forum got a lot of it all. And it supports many languages.

If I was you I would start a tutorial site on how to make boats/ships in 3ds Max. That's a big project but is needed if this game is going to get some more boats. Another site suggestion is to have a download site where people can upload their missions (some kind of file library).

Or the more simple solution is to make one informative Ship Simulator site in your language for your country and suddenly you will hopefully  get a small active and visited website.

There isn't much to write about this game than the content that is already written ;)

TJK

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 08:33:09 »

Hehe.. just another forum hah? :D

I don't think people need more forums these days. They need a site that gives Ship Simulator news in their language. ShipSim.no is posting news from this game to Norwegian users. Unfortunately there isn't so much news to post around this game since it's not rapidly updated. So I had to expand the ShipSim.no to support two games: Ship Simulator and Virtual Sailor to get some more news.

If you are going to attract people to your site you need something more informative than a forum.
Forums isn't inforamtive until they have several hundreds of topics and active users.
This forum got a lot of it all. And it supports many languages.

If I was you I would start a tutorial site on how to make boats/ships in 3ds Max. That's a big project but is needed if this game is going to get some more boats. Another site suggestion is to have a download site where people can upload their missions (some kind of file library).

Or the more simple solution is to make one informative Ship Simulator site in your language for your country and suddenly you will hopefully  get a small active and visited website.

There isn't much to write about this game than the content that is already written ;)

you site is down this as the message you got haven you try to go in to the site
ShipSim.no 
This site is temporarily unavailable.
Please notify the System Administrator

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 09:47:22 »

Not down at all! It's your browser :P

TJK

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 17:08:45 »

Not down at all! It's your browser :P

It was down when i drayed to go in to it, but after i posted this  it's was up again :)
it was not a complain but meant as a tip to you :)
TJK

TJK

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 17:16:23 »

hope this will be more updated en the odder Norwegian site but Howe to registrar, i click on the accept  and noting happens
TJK

Norwegian site.

They hope that shipsim.com will work together!

Cheers!

Site owner Supranos a friend of me!
I notified you here and sent PM and mail and ask why i cant register, but no answer   >:(
i think i give your site 0 of 10 point and Shipsim.no   ;) 8 point Ewen it's not all wise updated but it's a good sit do
So Yost do as usual don't bother to answer me mail or pm
TJK >:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 17:22:54 by TJK »

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 20:01:35 »

Yeah some random downtimes may occur sometimes but that's out of my administration area since it's a ISP issue. Glad you like it! ;)

Gamefan!

• Forum member

1 its not my site... 2 i have been member of ship sim since october 4! 2007. so comment removed.

Edited by DJM.  Was that really necessary?  Please keep personal attacks away from the forum, thank you.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:12:28 by [RWP]DJM »
Loyal Shipsim fan ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines