Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 16:58:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dwownloading Missions  (Read 974 times)

berniek

• Forum member
Dwownloading Missions
« on: September 18, 2009, 22:04:38 »

The paper that's available on this site, "Missions (Part 1) -Downloading Missions", instructs the reader to start at "Play, then slect "Custom Mission" anad then find the box labelled "Hide online missions" and make sure that it isn't checked. I'm then supposed to have access to on-line missions. I just bought and downloaded SS 2008 and there is no such box on the select a mission screen under custom missions. Where do I go from here? (Please be polite, I'm sensitive.) ???

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Dwownloading Missions
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 22:09:04 »

Hi, and a warm welcome to the game! :)

First of all, I'd recommend you make sure that you have the latest version of the game. To check this go to the main menu and at the bottom, I think it's the right hand corner it will say Version  X X X Build X  X X X. If it says anything below 1.4.2 go here and download the 1.3 > 1.4.2 file. Double click on it once downloaded to install. :)

Once you've done that, in custom missions you should see a  huge amount of missions, click on one of them and it will say "Download Mission" on the right. CLick on it, and you'r ready to go. :)

Hope this helps! :thumbs:

Mike :)

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
Re: Dwownloading Missions
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 23:14:49 »

Ahoy berniek,
Don't forget to 'allow internet access' in your profile section of the game.
Regards
Aad the Pirate
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines