Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 17:33:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tomorrow...  (Read 809 times)

firestar12

Tomorrow...
« on: July 27, 2009, 20:40:05 »

My brother is coming up with his girlfriend's laptop. I hear it is really nice. I might install shipsim on it and see how it runs it! I have never actually played shipsim and had fun, because I can not play it with results over like, 6 FPS. So for me, this is a pretty big thing. What is it like, playing SS with a good PC?

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
Re: Tomorrow...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 10:54:27 »

Well, Good luck! Hopefully it'll run nice!

And, good luck with getting Windows Back, by the way ;D

I don't exactly have a top of the range PC, I only have 1 GB of ram, but, I think my card is what helps me run Ship Sim and other games. I have a Nvidia GeForce 7300.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

firestar12

Re: Tomorrow...
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 14:44:16 »

Well, Good luck! Hopefully it'll run nice!

And, good luck with getting Windows Back, by the way ;D

I don't exactly have a top of the range PC, I only have 1 GB of ram, but, I think my card is what helps me run Ship Sim and other games. I have a Nvidia GeForce 7300.

Jack.
Ah, thanks Jack. I will try to get windows back, and today is the day I can not wait to try it out on her PC! If it runs good, I will be very happy because, like I said, I have never played SS over 6FPS.
EDIT: This might happen tomorrow instead because my brother might work long days on Tuesdays, and Wednesdays are his day off. Still, there is a chance it might happen today.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 14:47:02 by Firestar »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines