Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 12:37:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Bug in Demo  (Read 5226 times)

Captain Kool

• Forum member
New Bug in Demo
« on: July 28, 2007, 02:25:00 »

When in the East Cowes Marina, in the demo version, I saw the RedJet4 driving in reverse coming from the direction of South heading into the Solent!

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
Re: New Bug in Demo
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 04:18:07 »

Maybe they wanted to backup the whole way? LOL

Captain Kool

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 05:35:04 »

Also, I'll add when you reach the waypoint where you have to save the people that are in the lifeboat, the life boat is flying around and the people come out of the air.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 06:31:58 »

Also, I'll add when you reach the waypoint where you have to save the people that are in the lifeboat, the life boat is flying around and the people come out of the air.

It does that in the game also. It is impossible to get them, what I did was I attached a towing line and tried to stay in the circle with it attached to me. It wasn't short enough (Another reason to beable to heave and salack the lines)

corne_mo

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 09:01:52 »

It is possible to stay in the circle though. I managed to do that. Although you must check the waves too otherwise you'll be waved out of the circle everytime. The green-radar-thingie in the circle works nice to indicate whether you stayed there long enough.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 10:00:30 »

This is not a problem I have ever had, in the demo or the game, my mission works fine EVERY time.  Flying people, very strange :o

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Britannic

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 13:11:16 »

I wondered about this-also, you can also sail through land on the SE corner of the map. Is this a known bug or just my PC? ::)
When Ive finished Media college Ive got many desired jobs, one being; Simulator making!

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 13:32:45 »

I wondered about this-also, you can also sail through land on the SE corner of the map. Is this a known bug or just my PC? ::)

Again, not a problem I've had, not sure if anyone else has :-\

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Titanic1912

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 18:21:22 »

Also, when you tilt the camera a certain way, all the water is flashing white.
"Red sky at night, sailor's delight;
Red sky in morning, sailors take warning."

Pretendergutt

• Forum member
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 00:52:58 by Pretendergutt »

Eemspoort

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 01:09:33 »

Same problem here! Also it annoyd me, that the "Arie Visser" was bumping way to much on the waves. If you go 34 knots, then it's normal to "fly" over such big waves. But when you have no speed at all, the boat shouldn't come out of the water. I did manage to do the whole mission, but i needed 45 minutes to do so, because of my "fluing" vessel.

Deu to my "old" graphics-card, i couldn't run the demo on full settings, but it looked nice anyway! After i installed a new graphics-card, i will get me the boxed and patched Dutch version!  ;D
The bugs will be fixed then, and the graphics will look good to, and without problems, i hope.
m/s "Eemspoort"
1961, Hilgers A.G.-Rheinbröhl
76,2 x 8,20 x 2,72 mtr, 1085 ton
Deutz RBV 6 M 545, 800 HP @ 380 rpm
Daf KMD 250.2, 250 HP @ 1800 rpm, bowthruster

Britannic

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 15:31:47 »

Also, when you tilt the camera a certain way, all the water is flashing white.
Turn up your grid size to 5 or over-worked wonders for me!
When Ive finished Media college Ive got many desired jobs, one being; Simulator making!

Britannic

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 15:33:27 »

Again, not a problem I've had, not sure if anyone else has :-\
I went for a cruise up the land (In about 412x348 windowed, of course!) and you go about 5nm then come to land whihc isnt really there. Is this just in the demo to decrease the size of the download size by getting rid of 3D objects? Dont mind-just wondering why it happens!  :)
Is it just my graphics card fluffing up?
thanks, Sky

Captain Kool

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 08:58:45 »

I have found a new bug, one this, when you crash into the red jet 4, or the red eagle, and drive with it still crashed up against it, you can use the outside view to zoom in on an angle so that you can see inside the bridge of the boat, there you can  turn the wheel of the boat, and change the throttle, (doesn't change the actual boats direction/speed if you do move it)

Tell me if you need a screenie!

Wolfdemon59

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 03:59:12 »

When i played the demo,the part where you get the survivors in the raft,the entire raft was going crazy,flipping,jumping,it was nearly impossible to not hit it.

Ship Sim

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 06:21:39 »

Thats strange I never had this problem.

yaoyuan

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 06:41:17 »

all of you are english? ???

corne_mo

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 07:59:52 »

The flying and jumping raft, including people from the raft flying in open air is a "bug" that's been registered already afaik. I've seen that one mentioned on multiple topics now.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 09:28:08 »

Thats strange I never had this problem.

Me neither, very strange :-\

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 09:31:17 »

all of you are english? ???

We are from many different areas across the world, but this is the English forum, yes :)

Nice to see some of our friends from China here, welcome :D

Regards.

DJM.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines