Hello Guest September 18, 2024, 14:31:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiplayer shows strange amount of players  (Read 876 times)

Finn700

• Forum member
Multiplayer shows strange amount of players
« on: June 13, 2009, 15:01:42 »

Does anybody else have this very strange issue in multiplayer?
When browsing the servers, it shows nonsense amount of players as shown in the attachment. >:(

TerryRussell

Re: Multiplayer shows strange amount of players
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 15:18:33 »

This question has been answered probably as many times as that number!

The number actually shows the number of players who have logged on since the server was last re-started.

This isn't a technical support issue. I'll move this to General Discussions, where it belongs.

Finn700

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 17:49:32 »

I'm not surprised if this question is so popular, because the answer is so silly.  ;D

What is the point showing the amount of people logged in (and out) after last reboot when the amount of people in the server at this moment is critical when choosing the server to join in?
I presume this question has already answered so I'll search out for it, but I also presume this 'function' is going to be corrected or to be removed in the future.

TerryRussell

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 21:04:22 »

I'm not surprised if this question is so popular, because the answer is so silly.  ;D

What is the point showing the amount of people logged in (and out) after last reboot when the amount of people in the server at this moment is critical when choosing the server to join in?
I presume this question has already answered so I'll search out for it, but I also presume this 'function' is going to be corrected or to be removed in the future.

I've just answered it. What will you be searching for? Me, saying the same thing over and over again?  ;D

You can presume anything you like, but I very much doubt that this will be changed in Ship Simulator 2008.

It is what it is. Live with it. Few people will die as a result of this. There are far worse things to worry about in life. Or there are in mine.  :evil:

Finn700

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 08:45:39 »

I meant the answer to "What is the point showing the amount of people logged in and out after last reboot" :)

Those numbers are totally useless, maybe I'll use those on lottery or something.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines