Hello Guest September 16, 2024, 20:09:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tech question  (Read 1153 times)

mmoore14

• Forum member
Tech question
« on: April 10, 2009, 04:59:35 »

what happens if the ship simulator crashs your computer?

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Tech question
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 05:30:11 »

Hi mmoore14,

Err.. well, if the game crashes, it will seize to work, and you will have to restart it, maybe reboot your computer aswell..  Usually it's a problem on the pc though that makes the game crash, and not the game that makes the pc crash..  but I digress..   :)

If you experience a lot of that, something might be wrong - hardware or software wise - on your pc. Let us know if that is the case!

Regards,
Fred

geoffrey1911

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 13:59:55 »

i have a problem i just got the game and after i register and the main menu screen is up weird black lines originate from the top left corner and the music will play for like 10 sec. then my computer fezzes and i can move my mouse and ctrl+alt+del dose not work and i have too boot :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( please help   

TerryRussell

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 16:01:39 »

Hi Geoffrey1911 (above) and Nollsy (below).

To get Technical Support, you need to register your profile and then post a question in the Technical Support area.

I'm around for most of today, so I'll watch out for you there.

Once you get to the Technical Support area, take a look at the guides (at the top of the area), and also do a search, as you may find the answer faster that way.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 18:10:55 by TerryRussell »

nollsy

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 07:13:46 »

hey guys!!
i'm only new to all this but i recently brought the ship simulator + new horizons add on in one package. i got home and installed it but i haven't been asked for a product key. it's also just not loading nothing happens when i click on the icon... what could the problem be??
cheers
Shannon

mvsmith

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 07:54:42 »

Hi Shannon,
Please read the post by Terry, just above yours.
Regards,
Marty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines