Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 21:36:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator Europe Teamspeak server up  (Read 2218 times)

lilfirefighterbailey

• Forum member
Ship Simulator Europe Teamspeak server up
« on: April 15, 2009, 21:13:19 »

High everyone,

If you've read the Multiplayer section you will see that there is now a 24/7 Dedicated ship simulator English server. We don't just allow English, we want everyone. Myself ebing the creator wil always be there. I need to speak to teh creating of ship sim multiplayers SSMP and SSHM. I would like to create special clan channels inside my teamspeak especially for them.

Please in any way try to promote the server. Thanks

The Details

IP Address: 65.98.27.189:8768

Not sure about Teamspeak and how to get on it?

Well Teamspeak is a voice controlled client whereby the users of it can speak to eachother through voice providing they have microphones. The client prompts you to connect to a server and then when connected, you are able to roam between channels of choice etc.

How to get it
Visit The Teamspeak Download Section
Download it and install.

On start up you are promted with a box. If you look at the top you will see 'Connection' Click that and then click 'Connect'. Then a white box will appear, right click in that box anywhere and then click 'Add server'. You then will see a new box on the right hand side of the box with fields such as label etc.
Enter the following for:
  • Label: Ship Simulator Europe
  • Server Address:65.98.27.189:8768
  • Nickname: Your Forum name.
  • Check Anonymous
  • Click Connect
Your Done. A Server Admin will then allow you registration and talk you through registration etc.

Hope to see activity soon!

Regards
Lilfirefighterbailey
Regards
Lilfirefighterbailey
SSN Admin/Founder
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines