Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 04:14:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Furie  (Read 739 times)

purserone

• Forum member
Furie
« on: February 20, 2009, 19:35:13 »

Hello,
       I purchased the tug Furie today ,what another great model :thumbs:, thanks,

I saw in another topic the RC model tug Hibernia by Jack, well i have always liked the Caldercraft model tug Joffre but it was 1/48 scale and for me rather small and unless it was on really calm water it tended to "bob" about, i would love to have the Joffre as a static model but alas its to expensive!

Well i just thought i would ramble on that the Furie is so much like the Joffre, also it was built the same time, 1916,

I have just picked up a copy of Ships Monthly and its got a nice DVD with it of the old Liners and there are some good shots of tugs on it as well,

Cheers,

Roger.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Furie
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 19:49:24 »

Hi :)

Furie is definitely one of the best addons :)

I have just picked up a copy of Ships Monthly and its got a nice DVD with it of the old Liners and there are some good shots of tugs on it as well,

I also go that DVD with my copy that came the other day, it gave me an hour of pleasure. I love the Great Liners DVDs, very informative and some very nice ships shown :)

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
Re: Furie
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 08:55:38 »

Hi There!

Missed this thread at first :o :lol: Thanks for the comment on Hibernia :)

I also got the Ships Monthly Magazine yesterday hehe, with the free DVD. Haven't watched it yet, will have a look today ;D

If you want any help with RC Boating, models etc. just send me a PM, I'll do my best to help :thumbs: :)

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines