Hello Guest October 05, 2024, 23:29:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rate that forum game!  (Read 5379 times)

Gloat

• Forum member
Re: Rate that forum game!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2009, 19:07:27 »

Or suffereing a sufferable suffering.

Savvy?

Come and join us at the ship sim wiki! www.shipsimulator.wikia.com
Head Aministrator at Ship Simulator wiki.

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2009, 19:09:08 »

He he. :D

Anyway, back to topic, what games havnt we rated?
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

TerryRussell

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2009, 19:10:46 »

Good evening chaps.

As this thread has outlived whatever usefulness it may have had (and I not sure it had very much, ever), I think it's time to pull up shutters.

No-one has posted anything relevant for a long time. So, unless anyone has a very good reason for me not to, I think it should now be locked up tight.

OK?

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 19:13:37 »

Actually Terry I was about to get it back to topic, (see my previous post above) ;)
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

ash

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2009, 21:11:52 »

rate that train!!!!!
life is expensive but it includes a trip round the sun every year!

moderator on www.ssme.heavenforum.com/forum
join for free now!

TerryRussell

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2009, 11:45:43 »

Still not seeing any relevant posts. Strike 1.  ;)

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2009, 13:00:59 »

If there're a dare people, all this "Rate that...." game idea could be extended to other similar games.
For example:
- Rate that PC game (any games: simulators, shooters, race games, etc.)
- Rate that....   Cargo handling gear (a very specific game about the ships with different & unusual cranes, etc.  Also, cargo handling (or lifting) gear! )
- Rate that Hovercraft
- Rate that post
- Rate that poster
- Rate that bug
- Rate that server
- Rate that VS ship
- Rate that spaceship
- Rate this list which can go on...

Will be only the work to clean up such mess on forum

Agree with you, I'm so  so tiered  of all the rate this and rate that joust made for trigs the post counter  wee have ShipSim Trivial Pursuit that are the best and the interested game and wee learn something also from it, so why not close rate this and rate that  games.
it's so many stupid one now point at all but this is joust me feeling about this games

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 13:02:45 »

I'd be happy if there would be a decrease in silly forum games, since all those rate-this, rate-that games, are more a silly collection of spamming remarks than actual games. Sure it's nice to shoot the breeze like that, but we don't need dozens of topics for that.

Perhaps a single topic could alternate between games, but to have much more of these, also considering the fact that people have complained about them a lot now, would not be beneficial.

In some of them people are just constantly repeating themselves with meaningless ratings based on virtually nothing. That's not what the forum is for, a bit of fun is nice, but keep things relevant and on topic please. A few of these can't hurt, but keep it sensible...

We try our best on a daily basis to keep this forum clean and tidy, so please don't go and create dozens of these, or we'll get really busy closing them all down, and we have better things to do...   (hint)

Thanks!

Fred

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2009, 13:09:03 »

Agree with you Fred some fun don't hurt at all wee need it, maybe i start rate a moderator soon you had got top score Fred lol, MOM no i let it be i think

Nathan|C

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 15:18:47 »

I'd be happy if there would be a decrease in silly forum games, since all those rate-this, rate-that games, are more a silly collection of spamming remarks than actual games. Sure it's nice to shoot the breeze like that, but we don't need dozens of topics for that.

Perhaps a single topic could alternate between games, but to have much more of these, also considering the fact that people have complained about them a lot now, would not be beneficial.

In some of them people are just constantly repeating themselves with meaningless ratings based on virtually nothing. That's not what the forum is for, a bit of fun is nice, but keep things relevant and on topic please. A few of these can't hurt, but keep it sensible...

We try our best on a daily basis to keep this forum clean and tidy, so please don't go and create dozens of these, or we'll get really busy closing them all down, and we have better things to do...   (hint)

Thanks!

Fred

I think there was enough when me and J3nsen had made some (Accidentally at the same time, so there ended up being too many) but some people who clearly didn't get the hint, started creating more in the past 4 weeks..

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 15:23:20 »

Ah, I had that idea when I was writing the list of possible games in my previous post.
lol but you also forgot rate Internet  :laugh: ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines