Hello Guest June 23, 2024, 21:04:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: APOLOGIES Busy Portsmouth Pilots  (Read 733 times)

JEvans

• Forum member
APOLOGIES Busy Portsmouth Pilots
« on: January 02, 2009, 20:24:20 »

??? Hi All, Should any one get hold of a mission that I uploaded called "Busy Portsmouth Pilots", then please dis-regard it. Its the first mission that I have had a go at and I uploaded by mistake. Its not finished and I found a (small) flaw. I placed some of the mission outside the operating area. When you switch to the Agile solution the game has "fun" with the ships and then resets. Once again sorry for the upload, I will try again....
Thanks JEvans :o

mvsmith

Re: APOLOGIES Busy Portsmouth Pilots
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 20:52:58 »

Hi JE,

No problem as far as the in-editor upload is concerned. The CMM’s had not released it.
I removed it, so you can do a new upload when you are ready.

Thank you for telling us, it saves us from having to download it, look at it, reject it, and send you a PM. No one else extends us that courtesy.

Almost every new user uploads unfinished missions under the mistaken idea that it is necessary in order to run the mission—it is not.
Few ever bother to acknowledge our PMs, but continue to upload. They usually have no posts, so it’s possible that they never read the forums. We simply reject further missions from them without looking at them.

You may find the bold blue topics at the head of the Missions board—and other boards—helpful.

Good luck with your creation.
Regards,
Marty

TerryRussell

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 22:09:49 »

Hi Marty,

That JEvans seems to be a nice chap! As you say, many people upload faulty missions, but very few have the good manners to let any of the CMMs know.

That earns him a gold star in my book!

JEvans

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 20:06:42 »

;)Evening All, Thanks for that and no problem. My mess so its only fair to point it out. Hopefully I will upload a better one soon.

JE
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines