Hello Guest September 28, 2024, 15:17:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lack of Australians  (Read 2086 times)

q

• Forum member
Lack of Australians
« on: June 18, 2008, 09:01:50 »

Just curious has anyone else seen any other australian members, i have seen none, other than myself and i was just curious as to way there is a lack of australians

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
Re: Lack of Australians
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 09:24:49 »

How can we tell you why? Maybe because you all live in the middle of the desert and aren't interested in ships?

Maybe you scared them all away?

rizzi 2

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 09:25:21 »

hey, im an aussie and i live on the water!!! i havnt seen any other australia users either

cheers!! Dylan

2 posts combined into one, then one post removed, DJM.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:56:07 by [RWP]DJM »

CaptainMike1

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 09:55:09 »

Just curious has anyone else seen any other australian members, i have seen none, other than myself and i was just curious as to way there is a lack of australians

Yes there are a few around, one called Third Mate I remember

trains

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 18:17:40 »

one called paintor03 is one.

thanks to TJK for this awsome sig :D

Radeon HD 6850; AMD FX 4100 3.62 Ghz; 4 GB Ram

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 18:18:05 »

I can understand where you are coming from, i think there are a few around, there are little Irish on here either, well, they don't have their flag as Ireland anyway. But i can recall a few Australian members alright, although you will have to be patient if you want to see them haha :D
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Reece

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 16:31:18 »

Yes there are a few of us around! ;D
Sub captains go down with their ship!

q

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 01:03:45 »

hey agent austin i will have you no that australia is not all desert, in fact it is much nicer than america and we dont get robbed wen we go for a walk down the street

Razgo

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 08:58:15 »

plenty of aussie here. i wouldn't worry about the americans that can't think outside their own country :)
Bid-Alot.com online auctions (http://www.bid-alot.com)

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 17:46:15 »

How can we tell you why? Maybe because you all live in the middle of the desert and aren't interested in ships?

i think that is ignorant >:(, and so you know Australia isn't all desert, there is a desert called the "Australian" and it only covers some of Australia. The Australians have a beautiful country, its very clean and tidy and i respect that. But what i don't like is someone taking the mick out of someone elses country just for the sake of it. >:(

The only reason you say this is because you are jelous of their beautiful country

oh and err, here's a map of the deserts, study it, seems like you need it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 18:02:51 by IRI5HJ4CK »
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 18:47:08 »

i think that is ignorant >:(, and so you know Australia isn't all desert, there is a desert called the "Australian" and it only covers some of Australia. The Australians have a beautiful country, its very clean and tidy and i respect that. But what i don't like is someone taking the mick out of someone elses country just for the sake of it. >:(

The only reason you say this is because you are jelous of their beautiful country

oh and err, here's a map of the deserts, study it, seems like you need it.

Or it could have been a joke. I could say the same about Ireland. You just sit at home and play the accordion all day and that is why your not on the forums. You could say the same about us and our farmers. :p

Maybe you need to google "joke"

NathanC

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 18:58:48 »

Or it could have been a joke. I could say the same about Ireland. You just sit at home and play the accordion all day and that is why your not on the forums. You could say the same about us and our farmers. :p

Maybe you need to apologise about the comments above you made above because, i agree with everyone against you here

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 19:06:07 »

Maybe you need to apologise about the comments above you made above because, i agree with everyone against you here
Do you guys have no sense of humor... IT WAS A JOKE!

NathanC

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 19:08:42 »

Maybe because you all live in the middle of the desert and aren't interested in ships?

Doesn't sound funny to me, and doesn't sound polite too

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 19:14:03 »

Look pal, theres a difference between a joke and an insult and you've just crossed the line between the two, and at least i actually do something apart from stay on the forum all day, i've got better things to do than just be on ship sim, like doing things in the real world, oh actually maybe i need to rephrase that you've probably forgotten what the outside world looks like judging by the amount of days you've spent logged in on this forum, and i'll have you know i managed to get to the all Ireland championships on the accordion. At least i actually do something creative. And i agree with Nathan, you've got some apolagising to do. >:(

EDIT: oh and i have a sence of humour alright, but i don't find mocking the Australians funny, or mocking Ireland for that matter >:(.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 19:17:11 by IRI5HJ4CK »
Kind Regards,
Jack.

LucAtC

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 19:18:40 »

Good evening all,
It looks like it is only argumenting, and brings nothing to the forum.
If someone has still to complain, he can do so in PM, and please do not dispute it.
Regards,
Luc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines