Hello Guest September 29, 2024, 10:21:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File Modifiers  (Read 1495 times)

RealWhelsman

• Forum member
File Modifiers
« on: May 27, 2008, 08:14:28 »

was wondering if its at all possible, been playing shipsim for a long time now and would love the chance to expiriment with it, (you know) take the speedboat full blat over a wave and mod the gravity physics so i just doesnt come down again.... would be fun to mess around with, also a ship kill button (basically suicide) just for the hell of it.

thanx....

yell at me if you want all you die hard shipsim realists, but i for fact, drive ships FOR REAL, 1014 long is my record, so this game is more of an escape for me than "training" or something along those lines... anyone who could help its much apreciated.

those who want to post snide comments about my request, please, just dont reply in here...

thank you for reading this,

Lou

JHB

• Forum member
Re: File Modifiers
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 08:19:07 »

You cannot modify the game physics since that's some kind of breach to the game's EULA. You can jump on big waves and have a smash in the water :)
My music: www.jhbrende.com (http://www.jhbrende.com/)

RealWhelsman

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 08:31:42 »

awwwww alright, lol if i have to live with 1.0 grav then i will, but wouldnt it be cool to have like .03 grav then hit one of those waves? lol it would be like OMFG FLYYYYY!. lol

rrohde

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 13:07:33 »

Can you mod the liveries (textures) of the ships and environments?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines