Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 19:42:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Patch  (Read 2377 times)

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
New Patch
« on: June 05, 2008, 05:53:10 »

I downloaded v1.4.2 and i looked at my ships to check to make sure i had all my boats and i saw there there was a new ship in there the Portoferraio Angel but it dosent have a picture. what can i do

Pain is weakness leaving the body-Special Ops Instructors.
http://www.freewebs.com/shipsimusa/

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
Re: New Patch
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 06:05:48 »

I downloaded v1.4.2 and i looked at my ships to check to make sure i had all my boats and i saw there there was a new ship in there the Portoferraio Angel but it dosent have a picture. what can i do

It is a boat from the New Horizons Addon

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 06:17:01 »

yea i just found out on the website but why is it on there i dont have the add on

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 06:37:39 »

yea i just found out on the website but why is it on there i dont have the add on

You would need to ask VSTEP that.

Capt. Le Velle

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 06:40:32 »

ok

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 07:52:45 »

Does the "angel" actually sail? or is there just an icon there? if you can sail it i wouldn't bother asking V-Step haha.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 07:54:44 »

Does the "angel" actually sail? or is there just an icon there? if you can sail it i wouldn't bother asking V-Step haha.

It does sail with new horizons.

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 07:58:03 »

Once you've upgraded to 1.4.2 and you don't have New Horizons installed, I think you have the NH ships in the list, however they are locked till you install NH..

Maybe a Moderator can confirm this?
Regards,
James

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 08:00:49 »

Once you've upgraded to 1.4.2 and you don't have New Horizons installed, I think you have the NH ships in the list, however they are locked till you install NH..

Maybe a Moderator can confirm this?

I think it is only the angel that is locked without new horizons the rest are not seen. Not sure why VSTEP did this. I just tried a new install on my PC. without new horizons.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 09:29:38 »

Hiya guys :)

If you check the ShipSim2008 UserData folder in My Documents, you may notice a folder called NotAvailableShips.  Check the readme in there ;)

NotAvailableShips folder for Ship Simulator.
Thumbnails of ships you do not have may be downloaded into this folder.

Regards.

Carl.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

NathanC

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 15:24:08 »

What is that folder for? What's the point of putting ships in there? What does it do?

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 15:37:17 »

What is that folder for? What's the point of putting ships in there? What does it do?
before i had installed new horizon i head bugser2 and the push boat and the duck in there, no i haven't when you haw installed the NH the ships despair from that folder and you find them in the right place C:\Program Files\Vstep\ShipSim2008\Actors\Objects
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 15:45:08 by Capt.Bluebeard »

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 15:52:52 »

If you hawe ss 06 add ones and reg the key in the forum profile you get a download file for the ss 08 addons ships minus bugser2 and the push boat, that''s new horison ships and then you will get v 1.3
TJK
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 15:54:28 by Capt.Bluebeard »

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 07:36:05 »

I believe that it's to show the ships pictures when in-game......better than nothing at all eh ;)
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines