Hello Guest September 18, 2024, 14:23:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: General Question about new ships.  (Read 5359 times)

AndyJay

• Forum member
Re: General Question about new ships.
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 17:51:09 »

That also means people should STOP replying in this topic ;) And I also didnt say that all add-ons for FSX are free ;)
  Rather that than this. & I Also have loads of payware addons for Fsx. Anyway, I got this game for free lol.
So people reading this, just exit the topic.

~ Keep replying & I will. Dont reply & I wont. ~   Mod delete this topic?

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 17:56:37 »

One of the idea's ,which run around in my head is?
The Elbe and Furie as an payware add-on,for all the harbours we have.Or maybe convert it complete,so we get that part of the harbour(were the ships normaly sails in)also in our game.
Just an idea??
Marc
N

thassos

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 05:04:52 »

I have been a user of Train Simulator for years and all the free material is created by users in their spare time NOT by those who work at it as a full time job. 
I only looked at Shipsim with a "look, see" attitude as I saw it mentioned on the trainsim forum then I was "hooked".  I bought it (didn't get it free) I bought the add on pack (didn't get it free) downloaded lots of missions (DID get those free as they were created by users in their spare time)
I even went out and bought a new computer that was man enough to do the job - now I'm wondering who should have given me THAT for free; the computer manufacturer or VSTEP because they made a game that needed a higher spec computer than the one I had.

I sure am glad that the company for which I designed equipment for their customers didn't give our designs and subsequent builds to their customers for free or they wouldn't have been able to pay me - or should I have been giving them my expertise and time for free?
The right to speak does not include the right to be taken seriously.

Creator on Creators Forum

thassos

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 05:14:53 »

Oh, and a "by the way".   Would you please not use the name of the Son of God as an oath - it offends me big time.  I haven't noticed anyone else doing it as most of the forum contributors are reasonable and friendly.  Let's all continue to have respect for one another.
The right to speak does not include the right to be taken seriously.

Creator on Creators Forum
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines