Hello Guest September 28, 2024, 19:13:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: download???  (Read 2585 times)

sirdogbert1

• Forum member
download???
« on: October 06, 2007, 13:01:05 »

ok i have gone through with the download purchase on www.shipsim.com, i has debited my account but i have recieved no e-mail and once the purchase had gone through there was only a button to go back to the main page. where is my game? dose it take a while to recieve an e-mail or somet

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: download???
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 14:12:05 »

Hiya :)

It can take some time, yes.  I would check your Junk email box though, just in case ;)

Also, Comcast email addresses have been known to block these emails, according to what other members have said.

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People. (http://www.rnib.org.uk)

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

sirdogbert1

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 14:46:01 »

long time as in days it's been over an hour now, would have though i would of had something?
com cast e-mail? what one of them then? mine ends @btinternet.com.
what can i do now then was hoping to download it to play while my g/f was at work?
oh and it's not in my junk or spam folders either. (starting to wish i just went out and got it from a shop)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 14:50:47 »

Ok, ignore the Comcast bit ;)

Can you login again to the purchase page and check that you order has processed correctly.  I know you said your account has been debited, but there may be some more information if you check on your order there :)

Failing that, you could also send an email to info@shipsim.com, but they may not be available over the weekend to assist you.  I would suggest giving it a little more time also, just in case there is a delay with your ISP delivering the email :)

Regards.

DJM.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

sirdogbert1

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 14:57:00 »

well if i go to my orders it says "**no orders found**" which is making me very worried that the debiting my account bit has gone through but the giving me my product bit crashed, dose no orders found mean it hasn't worked properly?
thanks for the help.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 15:04:21 »

I'm not certain which card you used for purchase, I don't need this information either, but it may be a processing delay.  This is only a presumption though and cannot be confirmed.

As we don't have access to the accounts section for purchases, I will see if we can get this checked for you :)

I can't honestly say how long this will take, with it being weekend, but I will do my best to get this looked into as soon as possible :)

If you receive any updates in the meantime, please let us know, thanks :)

Regards.

DJM.

sirdogbert1

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 15:07:03 »

ok thanks a load dude for the help.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 15:10:26 »

You're very welcome :)

I've contacted the forum Administrator for you, so hopefully we will hear soon :)

sirdogbert1

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 17:57:42 »

don't look like i'm going to get anything today, suppose it will teach me to be inpatient next time.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 18:01:13 »

don't look like i'm going to get anything today, suppose it will teach me to be inpatient next time.

He, "Look on the bright side of life!" :D

sirdogbert1

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 20:00:03 »

and that would be? i just might get it faster than if theyed posted it.
just annoys me when people hold my money earn intrest and i am stuck with nout.
dominos did it last week takes 1 min to get it out my account and 3-5 to get it back in.
anyway just ramberling, i'm just inpatient, downloaded the demo today cos seen it b4 but thought it didn't look very good but thought hay give it ago and it got me hook line and sinker. hope it's gona come soon. only so many times u can play the same misson, lol.

boatinusa

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 12:42:31 »

Help!!  I have purchased, downloaded and installed the 2008 version but it runs to slow to use...  The 2008 demo works great.........

im running xp with 2.4 ghz, 1 gb ram, geforce 7950....

Any ideas??

groennegaard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 13:50:18 »

Help!!  I have purchased, downloaded and installed the 2008 version but it runs to slow to use...  The 2008 demo works great.........

im running xp with 2.4 ghz, 1 gb ram, geforce 7950....

Hi boatinusa :)

Please register your license key in your profile. You'll then gain access to the technical support forum. You can re-ask your question there. For help on how to register your license key in your profile see the 'General FAQ' section or PM a moderator.

Regards
groennegaard
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines