Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 18:10:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Masthead lights.  (Read 1818 times)

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Masthead lights.
« on: September 18, 2007, 11:39:14 »

I am pleased to see that, since patch 1.1, "Vermaas" now has a foremast and signal mast such that her masthead lights now show clear above her container cargo. "Latitude" now also is similarly equipped. These additions add to the realism and are to be commended. Vstep really do a VERY good job for us. ;D 8)
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

captseaton

Re: Masthead lights.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 16:33:54 »

I am pleased to see that, since patch 1.1, "Vermaas" now has a foremast and signal mast such that her masthead lights now show clear above her container cargo. "Latitude" now also is similarly equipped. These additions add to the realism and are to be commended. Vstep really do a VERY good job for us. ;D 8)

;D
I noticed this too when her nav lights lit up on a night mission. She was even showing 3 reds in a row (no room down below) to indicate the 3rd notch down on the list of what vessels have the right of way. CBD (Constrained By Draft).

muns

• Forum member
Re: Masthead lights.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 17:41:18 »

;D
I noticed this too when her nav lights lit up on a night mission. She was even showing 3 reds in a row (no room down below) to indicate the 3rd notch down on the list of what vessels have the right of way. CBD (Constrained By Draft).

I doubt that any other traffic in SS08 will take any notice tho :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines