Hello Guest June 16, 2024, 09:30:27 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sse demo  (Read 571 times)

Stuart2007

• Forum member
sse demo
« on: June 01, 2011, 10:44:20 »

In a moment of madness I downloaded the sse demo.

My laptop, despite being quite high spec for a portable, doesn't quite meet the minimum requirements for the game and thus wasn't expecting miracles. However, it actually did run at a fairly decent rate- despite being very slow to load. Exiting the game is via the task manager and forcing it to quit- whether this is down to my laptop or a bug, who knows?

Now, some small points that I'd like peoples opinion on- the greenpeace mission just has two boats and a couple of white blobs- compared to say Douvres et Calais (dans une la location) which is somewhat more graphically intensive- any thoughts on this point? Maybe it'll tip it over the edge?

Secondly, the IOW cat seemed very lethargic in taking off- having been on those and the Wightlink ones, they take off more like a speed boat compared to this one which is more like the Queen Mary (as in the Queen Mary that's stuck in concrete base and has no engines).

Other than that, not too bad at all. The semi transparent water is pretty good.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines