Hello Guest September 29, 2024, 07:27:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mission editor  (Read 1190 times)

pipshouse

• Forum member
Mission editor
« on: February 15, 2011, 07:03:31 »

ANYone having problems with the mission editor? or game freezing while it loads? this has happened to me ever since loading the 1.3 update and its driving me crazy, so if anyone can help it will be apreciated.

mvsmith

Re: Mission editor
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 01:30:27 »

What specific problem do you have with the mission editor?
You must register your SSE license key in your forum profile before you are entitled to much help.

pipshouse

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 01:39:26 »

The problems are while im building a mission the game freezes and turns off to the main desktop screen, im not sure if its the 1.3 update, but ever since ive done the update while ship sim is loading it freezes and i get the ship sim is not responding message pop up, and then it comes back to life and works, i have the downloaded version from shipsim website.

mvsmith

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 04:47:14 »

You may be running out of available memory if this happens after you have run for a while without restarting SSE because not all memory gets de-allocated when it is no longer used.
I suggest that you look through the posts on the Technical support board for users with similar problems. You will also find instructions for posting your dxdiag so that we can see whether your system has enough resources to run SSE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines