Hello Guest September 08, 2024, 00:36:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: S/Sim 2008 Problems  (Read 1798 times)

Graham_K

• Forum member
S/Sim 2008 Problems
« on: August 21, 2007, 10:33:58 »

Dear All,

I have recently bought Ship Sim '08 and installed it OK on my Windows Vista PC (Vista Ultimate 32 bit) I have a problem when I run it though, as when I run the game the V-Step box comes up and loads to 100%, then screen res changes and screen just goes black, no sound, no picture. If I alt + tab to go back to Windwos it switches back OK, and I can see "QuestViewer" holding a tab open on the task bar.

I cannot open the game for the first time to allow me to get to the registration key.

Can anyone help. Graphics is Nvidia GForce 7800 series. system has 1GB RAM, Sound is onboard SiS / Realtek sound chip. DX10 installed with Vista Ultimate.

Many Thanks
Graham

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: S/Sim 2008 Problems
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 10:50:57 »

Greetings,

Is it boxed or download? If it's boxed i'd of thought the reg key would be in the box. If it's download it will be with the email.

If you do find it put it in your profile and you'll have access to tech support.

I am sorry but I can't help you. I'm sure DJM wil though! ;D

Hope you get it sorted,

Shipaddict

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: S/Sim 2008 Problems
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 12:00:25 »

Hiya Graham and welcome to the forums :)

As our friend Mr. Shipaddict pointed out, you need to enter your licence key into your forum profile, you will then have access to the Technical support board :)

If you're not sure how to do this, please check the FAQ's or PM a Moderator :)

Thanks Shipaddict ;)

Topic closed.

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines