Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 03:03:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I registered key, but cannot get to technical support. Cannot get link to Jumbo  (Read 1522 times)

larryhys44

• Forum member

I registered my key for New Horizons.  No link for JJ appeared.  Under SS 2008, no Technical support child appears.
 :(

TJK

I registered my key for New Horizons.  No link for JJ appeared.  Under SS 2008, no Technical support child appears.
 :(
New Horizon are not a game, only a add ones, you most register you Ship simulator 2008 to get axes to that and you cant  play the game without shipsim 2008 BDW Welcome to the forum larryhys44

saltydog

• Forum member

JJ has a seperate key..You will find it in your profile..

TJK

JJ has a seperate key..You will find it in your profile..

saltydog  that's wrong, hi will only find Jumbo Javelin if he register Ship simulator 2008 in his profile bdw it has a seperate key yes  ;)
TJK

saltydog

• Forum member

You are right Tore, but I thought he had allready registered.. :)

matt5674

Register both Ship Simulator 2008 and New Horizons, and update them to 1.4.2 with the 1.x-1.4.2 update, and go to Shipyard, scroll down past the Super Packs and you will find Jumbo Javelin, click the click here to download to go to the download area, then when you get that stuff done in the area, head to your profile, scroll down to the orange box, and you will have your personal Jumbo Javelin key, highlight it, copy and past it into register key, and click one of the VSTEP Server Downloads to download JJ, and when you do that, write down your key (only if you play SS08 fullscreen), then click Ship Simulator 2008's icon to play the game and it will take you to a screen with Ship Simulator 2008 in the back of the blue screen, type JJ's key (in case it also needs your SS08 and NH keys, you could have wrote them down in case) into the spots it is to be in, then hit okay, and it will take to to the Main Menu of Ship Simulator 2008. :thumbs: Hope you got that all down :lol:

Agent|Austin

• Forum member

You are right Tore, but I thought he had allready registered.. :)

Look below his username for the shields.

TJK

Look below his username for the shields.

yes now has he registered his key, I know this things Austin and i don't need you to tell me how i shall to my job :thumbdown:

Agent|Austin

• Forum member

I was telling Saltydog, not you Tore.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines