Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 23:06:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Resolved] Language Problem with SS08/SSNH  (Read 1320 times)

BePo

• Forum member
[Resolved] Language Problem with SS08/SSNH
« on: August 04, 2009, 21:33:57 »

Hi all!

First of all: Sorry that I didn't pose this one in tech support, but all two of my license keys seem not to be able to register here... ;)
I just installed SS08 and the addon SS - New Horizons. It's all working quite fine, but I have some problem with the language. I purchased SS08 at a German shop here in my hometown and got the add-on from a friend in czech as a birthday present - the problem is: The normal game is in German, but the add-on is English-language (as said, purchased in Czech). Now I have some problem: The German parts, like mission names and so on are all correctly displayed, but the add-on missions/ships/whatever are displayed in the list with remarks like: "Error not Found Language ID: 394", ...
What can I do? Any German language packs available? Any ideas to solve it?
I would be very thankful!

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany (where you know "ships" just from pictures ;D)

BePo
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:10:10 by Mad_Fred »

Wave Music

• Forum member
Re: Language Problem with SS08/SSNH
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 21:41:44 »

First of all: Sorry that I didn't pose this one in tech support, but all two of my license keys seem not to be able to register here... ;)

It's known that tech. support can be provided only in "Techical Support" area & after registering the keys...
Try to PM to Fred, he'll sort it out for you if you're having problems with registering.
keep it gnarly

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Language Problem with SS08/SSNH
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 01:37:54 »

Hi BePo,

Could you send me your license keys in a PM (please never post license keys openly)?

I'll see what the problem with them is, and if we get you sorted out and registered, we'll figure out the language problem too!

Regards,
Fred

Cheers WM!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines