Hello Guest September 16, 2024, 20:44:22 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two bugs i have noticed with the Jumbo...  (Read 1561 times)

davepusey

• Forum member
Two bugs i have noticed with the Jumbo...
« on: December 05, 2008, 19:12:19 »

First, the most serious bug in my opinion is the graphic on the chart is far to small...

With the stern right up against the dock wall the chart graphics clearly shows there is space behind when there is not. This can cause problems when turning the ship because the chart may show you have the space to turn when infact you do not...

I think the ship (from bow to stern) needs to almost fill the inner circle on the chart.

Second, is the floating text/overlays on the side of the ship...

See in the red boxes below how the text is floating in front of the other vessel...

I've also notice the large text on the side of the vessel do this too, but i dont have an image of that, sorry.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 19:14:52 by davepusey »
Dave Pusey
Sherpa Captain

Bottman

• Global Moderator
Re: Two bugs i have noticed with the Jumbo...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 00:10:04 »

To be honest, there are some more bugs/failures around "J. J.", but the ship owner says it was okay as it is, so there is no need for VSTEP to improve those wellknown things... :D
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!
Look at www.elbdampfer-hamburg.de

davepusey

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 00:36:51 »

Well i dont think that is fair. Surely VSTEP have some responsability as to the quality of their releases.

I doubt they'd release a ship if half the time it had the hull missing, but the ship owner said tit was fine.
Dave Pusey
Sherpa Captain

mvsmith

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 02:36:59 »

Well i dont think that is fair. Surely VSTEP have some responsability as to the quality of their releases.

I doubt they'd release a ship if half the time it had the hull missing, but the ship owner said tit was fine.

The “fair” thing would have been for VSTEP not to release it at all. Then we would be spared the whining from the ungrateful.
It was made for Jumbo Shipping. If it satisfied them, there was no compelling reason to spend money to refine something that VSTEP gave you as a gift.

Bottman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 13:28:16 »

Hmm - I haven't seen that before. And I have made several journeys with "J.J." so far...- strange indeed! ???
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!
Look at www.elbdampfer-hamburg.de

Capt. Matt

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 15:09:45 »

Cool :lol: Are you delivering it to the desert :doh:

Thanks TJK!
Intel Core i7 930@ 2.8GHz, 12GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, Asus P6X58D-E, EVGA GeForce GTX 650 2 Win
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines