Hello Guest October 06, 2024, 01:22:05 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I NEED YOUR OPINION  (Read 2102 times)

bbydino05

• Forum member
I NEED YOUR OPINION
« on: April 21, 2009, 05:33:34 »

ok so i've been given two options: to go on my dc trip or to go on a cruise either cunard or carnival my choice now i need your guys opinion both will be eight day cruises

bsm2003

• Forum member
Re: I NEED YOUR OPINION
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 05:44:46 »

If it is a School trip Go to DC Learn it's a one in a life time thing. Study and see the things that Most people will never get the opportunity to see.
Never get caught with your head in the head.

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 18:29:57 »

in my opinion Id go on a cruise with cunard. however, if your going to learn something thats important to you, then DC could be your place.

however, I think ultimatly you need to make this decision on your own ;)
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 20:34:11 »

I'd say make up your own mind, afterall it will be you who will be doing each "activity" if you like so therefore pick the one you enjoy most. :)

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 20:57:07 »

As the reason for this topic seems to be you can't decide, my opinion is:
Forget DC, take the cruise.. ;D
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 22:04:44 by saltydog »

TerryRussell

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 21:20:34 »

I'd agree with Ship Addict. You have to make your own mind up, I think. Both will be good, no doubt. Whichever you go on, there will some things you'll miss from the other one.

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 23:11:13 »

Forget your Class Just go on the Cruise!!! :thumbs:

Then Again Learning is good too...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

(http://www.userbars.com)
www.llamalord

capn_cal

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 23:24:59 »

i've never gone on a cruise before and if you do you could tell us (and me) about it!!!!
i don't know what to say on here so i'm typing what i'm typing now because i can't think of what else to type

Master Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 23:52:08 »

in my opinion you're more likely to get the chance to go to DC than on a cruise, take the cruise, i've been on 2 and its always a blast, as to which line, do your research, find out whats on the ships, what is there to do. Cunard is more an adult oriented line, where carnival is focused on the family with tons of things for kids plus private areas for adults to go too, so i'd take the cruise and more than likely take a carnival cruise, i haven't been on one to speak about it, i've only been on Norwegian Cruise Lines, and Disney Cruise Line.

Multiplayer Ship Simmers Gaming Clan (http://www.mpssclan.co.uk/forum)  Sig By Agent|Austin

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 00:00:37 »

As the reason for this topic seems to be you can't decide, my opinion is:
Forget DC, take the cruise.. ;D
well it isnt just dc we go to new york. dc. ghettysberg, pennsylvania, world trade center memorial sight, ummmmmm and like 20 others but yeah we stay in five star hotels and fly first class for only 2600 a person. Not that bad really

update i've made my choice. Im gonna go on the DC trip cause this is a one in a lifetime chance and i can go on that cruise in the summer

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 00:03:07 »

Then the answer is simple: would you like to sit in a bus, or would you like to sit on a ship..?

Master Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2009, 00:20:48 »

2600 a person! geez a cruise for 1 person can be cheaper ::)

Multiplayer Ship Simmers Gaming Clan (http://www.mpssclan.co.uk/forum)  Sig By Agent|Austin

matt5674

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 03:35:32 »

Trip to Washington, District of Columbia(D.C.) is a great place to go to. It barely cost you(if you want to buy a few souveniers), learn the History there, like when the Pentagon across the river was attacked on 9/11. Take pictures if you go there and post them here. And if you see the President, Barack Obama, take a picture of him and post it here, too.

llamalord

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2009, 21:27:54 »

The day I went to Washington a few years ago there was a massive thunder storm and I was smart enough to book a seat on the OPEN TOP LEVEL of the tour bus! ::) :P
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

(http://www.userbars.com)
www.llamalord

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 00:14:24 »

Then the answer is simple: would you like to sit in a bus, or would you like to sit on a ship..?
umm we dont really sit on a bus we explore we go around new york time, square, mount vernon, etc. and i can stay in a cramped cabin or stay in a five star hotel suite

Master Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 03:33:00 »

Guess your mind is made up when you say " cramped cabin" ::)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines