Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 02:29:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sail out of harbour?  (Read 886 times)

peteuplink

• Forum member
Sail out of harbour?
« on: February 03, 2009, 13:43:37 »

I'm sorry of this has been asked before. I did look but I could find my answer. The question I have is, if I started at Cornwall and wanted to sail to the atlantic, could I?

Basically is it possible to sail out of one area into another?

Ncena1

• Forum member
Re: Sail out of harbour?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 14:05:25 »

yes it is when u get to the end of the area a world map appears and u can chose where u want to port ur self ( to atlantic) and then antlatic gets loaded and u and ur ship are on the antlantic! ;)

peteuplink

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 14:21:38 »

yes it is when u get to the end of the area a world map appears and u can chose where u want to port ur self ( to atlantic) and then antlatic gets loaded and u and ur ship are on the antlantic! ;)

Ahh thanks... I did try that and it just said "if you contine the mission will be reset",Maybe I was trying to leave by the wrong edge of the map?

Ncena1

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 14:23:10 »

no, in a mission u need to drive from waypoint to waypoint and they will show you the way: i told u the way in the free sailing mode  ;)

peteuplink

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 14:55:11 »

Okay, thanks  ;)

mvsmith

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 14:57:11 »

To amplify what Ncena1 said:
In a mission, you only have access to those environments that the creator included in the mission.
Normally you go to another environment as a result of passing over a hidden trigger that loads the next environment.
If you go outside the limits of the current environment, you may get the selection globe that allows you to choose another environment if one has been included in the mission.
In Free-roam, you usually have access to all environments that are adjacent to the current environment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines