Hello Guest September 08, 2024, 03:25:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship simulator 2008 blank screen!  (Read 830 times)

Coreyminer

• Forum member
Ship simulator 2008 blank screen!
« on: January 20, 2009, 11:04:00 »

When ever i run ship simulator the vstep loads and when it goes fullscreen its gust a blue blank screen.

I have a verry good laptop and i normaly run the game on full detail and works great i have played the game on my laptop b4.

PLZ HELP!

Garth H

Re: Ship simulator 2008 blank screen!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 17:27:42 »

Hi Coreyminer,  Before the moderators come running through have you looked at other topics and done a search on your problem?  I had the same problems then went through the forum for ages before I found similar incidents.

Usually you need to post your dxdiag.txt file with your problem for them to see if your system supports the game and that the drivers are uptodate.  Then you must ensure that you have loaded/installed the game in the correct sequence.  (See Terry's Flow Chart)

There after if the problem still persists they will start the finer tuning of your system.

But look at other strings and posts first specially those relating to Questviewer.exe

Regards

Garth
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 17:29:31 by Garth H »

mvsmith

Re: Ship simulator 2008 blank screen!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 18:01:52 »

Hi Garth,

That’s good advice.

Unless he has registered his serial number, he may not be able to access all boards, and his search may miss some pertinent topics.

Welcome to the forum, Coreyminer,
Regards,
Marty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines