Hello Guest September 16, 2024, 20:35:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyway to download dis!  (Read 1456 times)

mcgroove

• Forum member
Anyway to download dis!
« on: October 31, 2008, 16:41:34 »

I have the keycode and everythin! I even have my shop card which I bought it on... but I lost the disk :( my sister lost it really :) Anyway to download it or should I pay onsite?

Person264

• Forum member
Re: Anyway to download dis!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 18:24:14 »

You can download it from the site. Maybe if you are lucky you could ask a moderator or a higher power to see if you could download it for free seeing as you have proof of purchase and the licence key. I dunno if it will work though

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 18:24:47 »

I have the keycode and everythin! I even have my shop card which I bought it on... but I lost the disk :( my sister lost it really :) Anyway to download it or should I pay onsite?
Bay a new game or you can pm the key to a mods Mad_Fred or direct to Wout and they will check the key  for you, remember not put the key on the forum only to a mod in a pm

TerryRussell

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 18:43:38 »

Please don't send anything to Wout or Mad_Fred.

You need to send an email to info@shipsim.com, explaining your problem. Only they can help you.

It is your responsibility to take care of your property, or course and they may not be able to assist you.

Person264

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 19:48:59 »

Would it make Mad_Fred mad? Or will you send out your zombies?

Gamefan!

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 13:31:46 »

I didnt got a word of bluebeard, i am the only Norwegian who speaks actually english? lol just kidding!
Yeah thats right u cud also email them, and when u get a reply you can send License and they might seed a download link for you ore something like that?
Loyal Shipsim fan ;)

mvsmith

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 16:24:16 »

I didnt got a word of bluebeard, i am the only Norwegian who speaks actually english? lol just kidding!

I have no problem with Tore as long as he sticks to Nynorsk. When he lapses into Bokmål he loses me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines