Hello Guest May 05, 2024, 18:59:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Downloadable VESSELS/SHIPS!!??  (Read 8691 times)

TerryRussell († 2012)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Forum member
Re: Downloadable VESSELS/SHIPS!!??
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2011, 16:54:00 »

It's pretty logical, if you think about it  ;)

Really? So are you speaking for VSTEP now?

Or is this just a pure guess?

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 21:09:45 »

Maybe he just read it in the official announcements about the CCC in which it was mentioned from the get-go..  ;D

TerryRussell († 2012)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Forum member
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2011, 06:34:33 »

Perhaps.

But as you'll see, he said:
It's pretty logical, if you think about it  ;)
rather than he read it somewhere.

But, thanks for the information. I know we can rely on VSTEP doing this now. I look forward to its release.
The CCC Winners will be a DLC pack like the ferry pack
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 06:38:59 by The Ghost of Terry »

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 11:25:46 »

Perhaps.

But as you'll see, he said:rather than he read it somewhere.

But, thanks for the information. I know we can rely on VSTEP doing this now. I look forward to its release.

A really big thing also for VSTEP is to finish off the final DLC pack and focus their attention on the Simulator itself, the reviews it had been given. and what other Sim's have, the way they are structured. I know it can be done, It will take awhile but It can be done.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

CLAYTON1

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2011, 07:02:21 »

THEY SHOULD MAKE MORE CRUISE SHIPS.

-CLAYTON1
S.S. UNITED STATES & R.M.S. TITANIC FOREVER

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2011, 08:11:12 »

-CLAYTON1

Minus the capital letters  ;D but i see where you're coming from, we have a lot of cruise ship fans, just gotta give it time.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

sydmichel

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 10:07:17 »

-CLAYTON1

Sorry, I have to come off the fence and stop 'lurking' on this one.  I have  to disgree, vessels such as cruise ships IMHO can be quite boring after a while.  Its all pretty much A to B stuff and would be a challenge to come up with any new mission ideas.

I think that what would be better are more 'work boats' such as Cable layers, Diver support vessels, Floating cranes, Dredgers and Buoy lifters (people that complain that buoys are not in the correct place could then move the buoys themselves!).

The scope for making missions with such vessels is endless, so please, no more cruise ships and definately...No Titanic.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 10:09:36 by sydmichel »
We're all buddies in boats

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2011, 02:24:54 »

Sorry, I have to come off the fence and stop 'lurking' on this one.  I have  to disgree, vessels such as cruise ships IMHO can be quite boring after a while.  Its all pretty much A to B stuff and would be a challenge to come up with any new mission ideas.

I think that what would be better are more 'work boats' such as Cable layers, Diver support vessels, Floating cranes, Dredgers and Buoy lifters (people that complain that buoys are not in the correct place could then move the buoys themselves!).

The scope for making missions with such vessels is endless, so please, no more cruise ships and definately...No Titanic.

Yeah, basically what a cruse ship does is takes a massive load of people across the ocean, that's it pretty much no other uses. What we need to do is put the current cruise ships to good use, and completely put the idea of new ships to a grinding halt. It's not doing any good here, the Sim is far from having introduced to new ships. New ships is like a bonus just to show people what's out there while using the Sim's capabilities and features which are not there, not all anyway.Vstep is working on a DLC pack of the CCC winners ships, one will be a cruise ship, but the biggest one you will ever see in ship sim extremes however.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines