Hello Guest May 13, 2024, 17:10:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Titanic Mission waypoint after third iceberg  (Read 1229 times)

holinwan

• Forum member
Titanic Mission waypoint after third iceberg
« on: January 18, 2012, 16:55:22 »

Hi i´m german and i played SS08 since yesterday. I´m at the icebergs with the titanic now i have to stop after the fourth Iceberg. Don´t know the english word somthing like Forrope (Vorleine) ? I must not anker but i have to connect anyhow to the iceberg ??  I´m still at this poinz since hours and do not find any solution. Thanks for your help and sorry for my english

JOe

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: Titanic Mission waypoint after third iceberg
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 18:13:10 »

Hi holinwan,
I think you are playing the mission "Titanic voyage to New York" are you not?
When you have passed iceberg number 4 you are told to:- "head for no.5". Go towards no.5 iceberg (the next to last one) and as you get close to it your ship will transport to New York harbour. You will not see a waypoint but it is there in an invisible form. Do not try to follow the green arrow as you will miss the waypoint. Then you can carry on to moor her at the place shown.
If you are asking about a mission please always say the correct name of the mission as I have done here.
Also register your licence key here on the forum by clicking on "Profile" on the yellow line at the top of the screen. Then you will be able to access the "Missions" board where you can then correctly post your mission questions. I will not move this topic until you have registered as you will be unable to see my reply.

Traddles.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 18:19:06 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

holinwan

• Forum member
Re: Titanic Mission waypoint after third iceberg
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 21:44:34 »

Thanks, thats what i wanted to do, put my question in the right place. And... i tried to register my License key but i do not find the "button" for this.
I´m a registred member since yesterday but yet without the serials.
Am i blind ??

Acc to your answer.  In the german version (i´m at the right side of the iceberg) it says i have to .......
okay okay i just see what you mean, the next waypoint info is for NY harbor, right.  Thx for your help. Thats why i love such forums and why i always buy original software.

Thanks again and best regards from Germany

JOe
a lady on the ship
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines