Hello Guest May 17, 2024, 20:16:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Easy Sinking and Strange behaviour....  (Read 9825 times)

coryt415

• Forum member
Re: Easy Sinking and Strange behaviour....
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 22:13:03 »

autopilot goes away after minimising map and so do waypoints in free roam
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 22:29:29 by coryt415 »

Pride of Dover

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 21:37:59 »

every time ive turned auto pilot on it just stops my ship and doesnt do anything  ???

Keeping her name flying high...........

gunwharf

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 09:12:38 »

Pojt - Any update on when the patch will be available to stop the unrealistic damage caused when bumping into the quay?

pjotr

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Forum member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 10:18:46 »

It will be a few weeks before we release a new patch. Reason is that it will fix quite a few problems and contain quite some new functionality, which all needs to be tested well before release. I know it sounds vague, but that's intentional, to avoid disappointing posts when a certain feature isn't in the patch, or when the patch appears a day or so later than planned.

Subwolf

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 11:11:13 »

A few weeks?

You really should release a patch pretty soon to fix the damage issue, ships sink just by touching the quay, and saved missions start with sunken player vessels if they are moored. This is a vital flaw and should be addressed immediately. The rest can wait.

When will the mission editor be released?

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2010, 11:33:23 »

Hi Guys
Please come on its not like going to the shop and buying a bottle of milk
I am pleased that there is a patch being made for these issues is it not better to
have one patch adressing all members problems than trying to please people 1 patch
at a time confusing the programers developers as to whats been done not done.
From what I know its a very complex and demanding program fix one thing and then
something else go'es wrong because of the fix.
So V-Step have to get it right or you will all be posting again complaining the patch
is no good.
IF its 2weeks 3weeks thats good enough for me it means they are getting it right

Eric

MrTitanic

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 22:46:41 »

I had a problem with the agile solution mission you mentioned i thought the pilot boat would stay with me because you have to moor it to the agile but then i turned and headed away the map is annoying because when i got to Bora Bora i barely knew where to go luckily i found my objective i anchored my ship and it switched to Cartagena Delight which wierdly had 100% damage and when i un-moored it it went straight the the bottom also NO EXHAUST SMOKE  :(

coryt415

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 23:32:27 »

could i be a beta (patch tester) i have a qualified system that runs on high graphics and will have time to test and report back to you

Subwolf

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 01:11:53 »

I had a problem with the agile solution mission you mentioned i thought the pilot boat would stay with me because you have to moor it to the agile but then i turned and headed away the map is annoying because when i got to Bora Bora i barely knew where to go luckily i found my objective i anchored my ship and it switched to Cartagena Delight which wierdly had 100% damage and when i un-moored it it went straight the the bottom also NO EXHAUST SMOKE  :(

Save your mission before switching vessels, then go to main menu and reload. In the mission you mention the yacht will be okay when you reload, but you have to change vessels in a hurry before the yacht touches the pier and sinks. Isn't it wonderful ;D

There is no exhaust smoke in SSE because of perfomance issues I think, they will probably add it in a patch sooner or later.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines