Hello Guest May 03, 2024, 16:23:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yippi!!!!!! Norway has won the Eurovision contest 2009!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4356 times)

Captain Best

• Forum member

Congratulation Norway.

Next year the eurovision contest will be in Norway.
 8)

Captain Darling

• Forum member

UK has also done rather well to get 5th..

And congrats Norway! It was a great song and you deserve the victory! ;)
Regards,
James

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member

Ahhhh yes! I was watching last night...Pitty Ireland wasn't in it again... *Cough cough* Tactical voting *Ahem*

BUT, Norway did deserve the victory, congratulations Norway!

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

saltydog

• Forum member

Yes, congratulations Norway..That was a very nice song, my favourite.. :2thumbs:
So now you have two reasons to celebrate .. ;D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 07:47:26 by saltydog »

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member

congratulations norawy for winning the eurovision eurofarce politics contest! no seriously, best song won-by a million miles! ;D

Glad to see the UK came 5th, people not so political as previous years-obviously they dont hate us as much (they only hate us because they know we are too good at everything-thats called envy) and ofcourse when doing some calculatiosn i worked out that taking politics out of the equation then we would have come at least second!  ;D

but at least the best team won! oslo 2010! although im glad we didnt win it-another thing for tax payers money to go to that we dont need..........
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

serkan

• Forum member

All countries voted for their neighbors like in last year :) This contest is not fair and voting system should change

Whatever Turkey was the fourth and Congratulations Norway !

jim.smith

Well done Norway you deserved it. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

TJK

All countries voted for their neighbors like in last year :) This contest is not fair and voting system should change

Whatever Turkey was the fourth and Congratulations Norway !
i will say the way this voting was fair, it was you and me and all peoples in Europe that cud ring or sms the votes, and i liked the turkey song best ;) even I'm are from Norway. but Europe think wee had the best song  :2thumbs:
maybe turkey dos it beater in Oslo 2010
Tore/TJK
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 13:56:29 by TJK »

Lifeguard

• Forum member

I agree the best contestant won. Congrats Norway.
But also think it's a terrible waste of money that could be used in a better way for all those Europeans who are in need.

Kees  8)

TJK

I agree the best contestant won. Congrats Norway.
But also think it's a terrible waste of money that could be used in a better way for all those Europeans who are in need.

Kees  8)

good point  :2thumbs:

Lifeguard

• Forum member

Total expenses were around 30 million euro!!! a BIG SHAME especially when you see how is taken care of older, and phisically and mentally disabled in several eastern european countries.
Sorry for second reaction in such short time but it really makes me sick.

Kees  8)

CaptainMike1

• Forum member

Eurovision has made me sick for years!

CaptainMike1

• Forum member

More or less!

There are really not many great songs that have won Eurovision over the years.

When you consider the enormous writing talent spread across Europe not much of it devotes it's time writing songs for Eurovision which just about sums it up.

Second Mate

alot of people in uk think eurovision is a joke, particularly the voting

terry (wogan, that is) gave up the uk presentation last year. he was the best part of the contest

TJK

alot of people in uk think eurovision is a joke, particularly the voting

terry (wogan, that is) gave up the uk presentation last year. he was the best part of the contest
I think in most country's it like that, in Norway to, but every one have seen the TV program and discuss this and it's the same every year, and those country's that loss complain most like every year that's eurovision song contest and in 2010 it will be the same again.

Captain Darling

• Forum member

i will say the way this voting was fair, it was you and me and all peoples in Europe that cud ring or sms the votes, and i liked the turkey song best ;) even I'm are from Norway. but Europe think wee had the best song  :2thumbs:
maybe turkey dos it beater in Oslo 2010
Tore/TJK
I agree that some countries votes were fair, but some countries do vote politically, like their neighbours..

This is why I think 2010 Eurovision will be better with the new system where judges from each nation will do the voting instead of of the nations population.
Regards,
James

TJK

I agree that some countries votes were fair, but some countries do vote politically, like their neighbours..

This is why I think 2010 Eurovision will be better with the new system where judges from each nation will do the voting instead of of the nations population.

I'm agree with you but the politic ax sept of this voting will Alvis be their i think, and if you look on the country they gave Norway 12 points, many of them was from former east Europe, and their i don't think it was a politic issue in it, but who know, Sweden and Denmark are our neighbors, but usefully the don't vote high on us. So let us hope it will be more fair in Oslo then, but the Norwegians city's already argue who shall have it.
So wee for only wait and see
Tore
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines