Hello Guest May 06, 2024, 14:06:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ranking  (Read 1134 times)

Björn Holm

• Forum member
Ranking
« on: September 14, 2010, 09:54:40 »

Hello

What is he plan with the SSE ranking, i see that on the forum is still SS08 ranking?

Is the single mission also included in the ranking system or only the campaigns?

Will there be more campains as download, or will it only be single missions?

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
Re: Ranking
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 10:10:04 »

Greetings,
I think new campaigns will be available for the game,in a later time.If its the same as in the 2008 version,some mission creators have been creating new missions to play.
Marc
N

mvsmith

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 14:04:58 »

Hi Björn,

There are campaigns in SS 2008, but they are not called that. Tore and others have created a series of missions that continue the same voyage.
I expect the user creators will do the same in SSE after the mission editor is released.

Regards,
Marty

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 14:58:13 »

Ahoy Marty,
I sincerly hope they do. Especial the missions with long sailings in it like your SS08 mission for the good old Lady Titanic (can't remember the name) but that was a very exiting mission.
Kind Regards
Aad 
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

jim.smith

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 16:43:05 »

I like you Aad, like the long missions,It gives me the feeling when I save the mission its like going off watch and when I return going back on watch.

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 17:52:57 »

I remember that there was a worldcruise, designed by different members, 3 or 4, if I'm not totally wrong. I tried to solve it in one go, not leaving the keyboard except when nature called. And I did. It took me more then 6 hours, pure sailing time. And at the end, when I finished the mission with zero % damage, I was kind of satisfied (and very tired, too).
Long live the old days of SS 08
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines