Hello Guest May 08, 2024, 00:00:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something strange about the Orient Star  (Read 14949 times)

Aad The Pirate

• Forum member
Re: Something strange about the Orient Star
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 23:32:48 »

ROFLOLAWMP.  :2thumbs:
Feel free to have a look @: http://members.chello.nl/a.vermeulen14/

oceandream

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 00:08:42 »

Jeetje moet je nou eens zien!  :o :o :2thumbs:

Sorry for the in dutch :evil:

Join Greenpeace virtual today
We need more members too keep out forum active

wiqvist

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2010, 02:24:04 »

RMS Gigantic and Mattew, I suggest you read the posts before yours, cause this has been answered.

My opinion is that it will not have much meaning to controle all lifeboats, but an idea could be that you could give a command that everyone should go in the lifeboats and they will be lowered. Then you have controle over one and the others will follow you when you start to move away. But I think that will never happen in this version of the game. As it will be after the new update have been installed so will the lifeboats go down with the ship if the ship sinks, this lifeboats will be like many other things in this game, something for the eye, a visual thing. But it is better to have them there and let them go down with the ship than have it like it is now.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

clanky

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2010, 11:51:15 »

And if SSE is anything like SS08 a collision between a lifeboat and tthe Orient Star would probably result in the OS sinking.

sydmichel

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 12:41:41 »

And if SSE is anything like SS08 a collision between a lifeboat and tthe Orient Star would probably result in the OS sinking.
:) :) :)
We're all buddies in boats

jeanfla

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 20:30:23 »

Indeed you're quite right! Imagine having 18 player ships in one environment!  :o
For a start youve only got 0.5 FPS and also with all those icons, you won't be able to see the game anymore  :doh:
Below I have made a small photo of just how silly it would be with 18 player ships all down at the same time!
I should imagine there would be two player davits each side, and also the two RHIBS.
You wouldn't know where to begin! CHAOS!!

No, that's great, if the boat sink i think (in sse only) if we mmor on the orient star al the lifeboat, the ocean star will stay on the water(under but because of the wall of water...)

Kevinmcg_ships

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 20:42:44 »

Indeed you're quite right! Imagine having 18 player ships in one environment!  :o
For a start youve only got 0.5 FPS and also with all those icons, you won't be able to see the game anymore  :doh:
Below I have made a small photo of just how silly it would be with 18 player ships all down at the same time!
I should imagine there would be two player davits each side, and also the two RHIBS.
You wouldn't know where to begin! CHAOS!!

LOL, that would have been a total chaos!  :o

And no doubt my graphic card would go POOF! followed by a smoke coming out of my PC case!
OS: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit  |  CPU: Intel i7-4770k @ 3.5 GHz  |  RAM: 16Gb DDR3  |  Graphic Card: Asus GTX 660 DirectCU II OC
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines