Hello Guest May 08, 2024, 15:45:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add-on New Horizons  (Read 1319 times)

Thruster

• Forum member
Add-on New Horizons
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:48:00 »

I'm thinking of buying the add-on New Horizons, but I don't know sure just yet. Is it really a great expansion to the game? I've seen the trailer and i love what i've seen from it. I'd just like to hear your opinions. By the way, I like SS08 itself a lot ;). I know there are probably more topics about this, but as this is my first post, I have to learn a bit how things work here. So please go a bit easy on me in your posts  ::).

Regards

Thruster

P.S. if I've put this in the wrong board, I'm sorry, but as i've said, this is my first post, so...

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Add-on New Horizons
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:51:28 »

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

I think this is the right area ;)

I think that NH is a very good addon to the game. We see things that have never been seen in the game before, for instance, he pushboat's engine room, and eventhough Ocean Star was in the SS06 addon, I love manouvering her where I can, still not great at ship manouvering, but getting there...:P

So yes, i'd say it is a great addition to the game :)

Kind regards,
SA

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 09:55:35 »

Hi there! and welcome to the forum,

New Horizons is great, and I would strongly reccommend you purchase it, it will make your SS experience a lot more better ;)

Also, it would be worth purchasing the Furie from the Shipyard, after buying New Horizons, that depends if you like old traditional vessel's like the Furie?

You can get the Furie here:
http://www.shipsim.com/shipyard/shipyard.php

And New Horizons (If you want it from the official site) here:
http://www.shipsim.com/products/ship+simulator+2008+addon.php

Hope you enjoy your time at SS and the forum!

Jack :)
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Minime

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 12:02:12 »

Hi welcome to this forum, and I think you should definently buy New Horizons, it makes the game so much better.

thanks to Tore/TJK for this awesome sig

Thruster

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 12:40:21 »

It's really great when you post something and there are almost immediately such nice replies :)! Thanks for the welcome, guys! By the way, I saw the Ocean Star and Furie too, and I must say, I enjoy the look of them in the trailers and screenshots. I'm considering to buy the add-on even more. Thanks! ;)

Best regards,

Thruster

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 12:51:30 »

No problem at all Thruster, thats what we are here for ;D :D if you would like some screen shots off the Furie and New Horizons vessel's and environment i can do that for you?

Jack. :)
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Thruster

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 13:37:53 »

I would like that very much! :) The screenshots on the site of (for example) Padstow aren't evrything... so, thanks!  ;D

Thruster
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines