Hello Guest May 14, 2024, 02:38:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heavy handed approach closing harmless topics may deter people permanently  (Read 6588 times)

Stuart2007

• Forum member

No doubt to his shock, I agree with Stuart.   :o :o :D :D

In fact, with the recent surge of juvenile activity on the forum, I'd rather see more moderator activity than less.

Cheers,
Michael

Eh? Oh, err.... right. I change my mind. Whatever I said, I now mean the opposite ;)

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

Wout

• Forum member

Eh? Oh, err.... right. I change my mind. Whatever I said, I now mean the opposite ;)

Stu
Lol, not looking for a fight, are we?
Wout

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

Lol, not looking for a fight, are we?

Heh, wait for Multiplayer and fight it out on the seas :P
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Ship Sim

Yes caint wait for a power boat dimilotion derby. Or taxi tag. :D  But still I think that the mods are doing a good job.

Captain Davies

• Forum member

Yes caint wait for a power boat dimilotion derby. Or taxi tag. :D  But still I think that the mods are doing a good job.

Taxi Tag sounds like the Best. Game. Ever!

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member

Taxi Tag sounds like the Best. Game. Ever!

I like the sound of that, would be great fun :D
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Season

• Forum member

We need an option to disable the chart and play hide and seek in the harbors xD.

Ship Sim

Yea. Sounds like a fun game. How about TUG of war. Or playing a game called follow the Taxi. :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines