Hello Guest May 14, 2024, 22:52:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New members  (Read 1288 times)

gericom

• Forum member
New members
« on: July 25, 2007, 01:59:36 »

Hello Everyone.
I ran a search for "New Members" and was directed to this thread, so, here we go,
I played Ship Simulator 2006 for the first time this evening, and really enjoyed doing so. I have completed the tug mission and "earned" 150 Euros. Then attempted the Titanic mission, I did complete it, but earned no money due to a small craft running into my ship and causing a lot of damage. I did not have any damage except for that flippin' boat hitting me.
I shall do it again probably tomorrow if I can find the time.
I do like this Simulator, up till now I have been heavily involved with Trainz, and shall still be so, but this ship sim is a welcome diversion for me.
I am retired, so get a lot of time to use my computer(s), and I do a lot of buying and selling with a well known online auction site, (and a couple of lesser known ones).
I also am an Administrator of three very different Forums, and my main hobbies are collecting records, (vinyl), and diecast models, e.g. Dinky Toys, Corgi Toys, and similar in 1/43 scale.
Thanks for reading this post, hope I've not bored you by it.
Best Regards. Gericom.
Kind Regards, Gericom.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: New members
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 08:32:07 »

Woops! The search has directed you to the wrong thread i'm afraid! Try searching again and browsing through the results. ;) If not make a new thread!

gericom

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:31:51 »

Sorry Shipaddict, but it wasn't my fault, honest! ::)
Kind Regards, Gericom.

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 10:10:05 »

Lol. I think you have made a new thread! Yours is the first post on this thread and it's called new members now. So it did direct you right!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines