Hello Guest May 12, 2024, 15:39:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How would you like your horns/whistles to have a smooth finish?  (Read 1201 times)

Third Mate

• Forum member

Hello all, i would like to inform everyone that i am now able to customize horns to have a more smooth finish, so if you would like any of your ship sim horns to to have a smoother finish just post the horn and tell me a little about it and ill have it back to you soon.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

thassos

• Forum member

Not quite sure what you mean here.  Are you offering to smooth existing SS horns or creating new horns - and if so, in what form should they be posted?

Would it be possible to post a selection of horns you have and let us choose which one's to instal?
The right to speak does not include the right to be taken seriously.

Creator on Creators Forum

Third Mate

• Forum member

Not quite sure what you mean here.  Are you offering to smooth existing SS horns or creating new horns - and if so, in what form should they be posted?

Would it be possible to post a selection of horns you have and let us choose which one's to install?

Ok, i guess i have not been very specific.Alright so here is the idea, take the container vessel horn for instance, and after you blow it at the end it takes you back straight to the beginning automatically but usually it would have about 5 sec pause before blowing it again.   

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines