Hello Guest May 07, 2024, 23:06:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Start in stupid places during Free Roam  (Read 6434 times)

michiel

• Forum member
Re: ik heb een vraag
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2007, 14:19:55 »

kan je ook meer booten krijgen dan 15 en hoe doe je custum missie of andere missies ik kan alleen normaale missies en vrij varen en kan je ook filmpjes bekijken?
stuur email naar site_michiel@live.nl

dharl

• Forum member
Re: Start in stupid places during Free Roam
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 14:59:13 »

Er hi and welcome to the forum....i used to date a Dutch girl..but i never knew how to translate her writting into English......

;)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 15:14:53 »

kan je ook meer booten krijgen dan 15 en hoe doe je custum missie of andere missies ik kan alleen normaale missies en vrij varen en kan je ook filmpjes bekijken?

Hiya michiel and welcome to the forum :)

This is an English forum, so if possible, could you please speak English, thanks :)

I have used an online translator, not the most effective one I might add, but I have an idea about what you're asking :).  You are wondering how to add more missions to your game, and how to create Custom Missions, yes?

There is an update with more missions available, and a mission editor, you can get both here:

http://www.shipsim.com/downloads/patches.php

The 1.1 Update will add the extra missions for you :).  If you want more missions, please register your licence key into your forum profile, you will then have access to the Missions board :)

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/board,33.0.html

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 15:32:43 »

Can you also have more boats than the 15,and how do you play custom missions,or other mission.Ik can only play normal missions.Are they also films that i can look.
Greetings
This is the translation of that dutch,or very close by anyway.
Regards
Marc
N

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 15:34:51 »

Can you also have more boats than the 15,and how do you play custom missions,or other mission.Ik can only play normal missions.Are they also films that i can look.
Greetings
This is the translation of that dutch,or very close by anyway.
Regards
Marc

Thanks Marc, I was quite a way out there.......well, the translator was anyway ;)
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

marcstrat

• Global Moderator
Re: Start in stupid places during Free Roam
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 09:39:47 »

Greetings,
Well this problem is no longer a matter,because we have a dutch forum.
I also have the same idea of translators.
How far is it correct written.
Marc
N
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines