Hello Guest May 17, 2024, 11:32:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1027   Go Down

Author Topic: The Cookie Box MkII - On stranger tides  (Read 3393626 times)

The Ferry King

• Forum member

I think its time to change the cookie box title

-Where we welcome Clanky back in the Box-                         ( after long voyage)(journey)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 21:13:23 by The Ferry King »

oceandream

• Forum member

Agreed :)

Join Greenpeace virtual today
We need more members too keep out forum active

--tractorman--

• Forum member

*sigh*

--tractorman--

• Forum member

everything.

The Ferry King

• Forum member

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

You OK?

goodles

• Forum member

then i go and sing something stupid... like I love you...  :o

--tractorman--

• Forum member

I've just had enough of everything. Plus I can never get to sleep till about 1/2 am, so im always tired and annoyed. life is great eh

The Ferry King

• Forum member

I've just had enough of everything. Plus I can never get to sleep till about 1/2 am, so im always tired and annoyed. life is great eh

So i still didnt get why your unhappy

Was it school?
At home?
What happened?

The Ferry Man

• Forum member

then i go and sing something stupid... like I love you...  :o

:D :doh:

danny

• Forum member

We all have our rough patches mate, I've had one or two, and i'm steaming at flank speed into another, but all you have to is pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with the job inhand (which is getting ur GCSES  ;D )
STCW II/1 Unlimited Officer Of the Watch.
Big or small, I'll sail 'em all!

The Ferry King

• Forum member

Ah so he had problems with his GCSE?

--tractorman--

• Forum member

hah GCSE's, a bloody bit of paper..

danny

• Forum member

On the contray my dear watson, GCSE's are almost the building blocks of later life,
let me put it this way, GCSE's = good job. No GCSE's = "would you like fries with that?"
(no offence intended to anyone who works at Mcdonalds)

--tractorman--

• Forum member

Its just all, do this do that you have to do this else, if you dont do this you'll be.. if you this that fsdnfiusdudsifs uh. great.

The Ferry King

• Forum member

Its just all, do this do that you have to do this else, if you dont do this you'll be.. if you this that fsdnfiusdudsifs uh. great.

SO what your saying is that you had trouble with your family and your dad/mum kept on saying that you had to do your home work and finish it..

Or is at school?

danny

• Forum member

are you in your final year?

--tractorman--

• Forum member

yeah final yeah, and everyone just piles and piles the pressure on and on and on..

danny

• Forum member

yeah final yeah, and everyone just piles and piles the pressure on and on and on..
Trust me, just one final push to the finish line, then you will have, as my old head of year put it "the longest blinking summer holiday in the world!"

The Ferry King

• Forum member

its in the name *final Year*
Afcourse you have to start very hard and do lots exams..
These would be set together with your older grades and when this year finished you would have and option to go uni/college  or take a job and live on...

If you work hard you would succeed..
Sorry but i have to say this but spending most of your time on SSF isnt going to help you either.. Normally its a good idea to do some revisision and other school stuff and then have some free time.. Your in the final year so this means no playing around and talking on the forum the whole day.. What your parents/teachers tell you might be hard but its good for your future.. Please dont take this as an offence and i am not trying to go against your will but i am just giving you some advice.

I think it would be a good idea if you worked really hard now and get good grades in the exam and then come and spend time on the forum when its holiday.. Time goes fast so you cant waste it. ;)

danny

• Forum member

Like ferry king said, this time of year is going to be stressful, and i can garrente your not the only kid feeling the strain, but just knucle down, revise and stay out of trouble, and it you will be rewarded!

clanky

• Forum member

Hey Clanky - what is the Causeway like?

Tired.

She has been doing 7 trips per day for 11 years and she is starting to show it, although I have to say that considering how hard she has worked she's not bad.  My relief joined in Cairnryan and I am just sat in my cabin now waiting to get off when we arrive in Larne.  Has been a fairly pleasant 2 weeks even if I did end up crawling around inside a sewage treatment tank at one point.

clanky

• Forum member

And Tractorman, hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.

Studying really does help, but if you are struggling with something in particular ask for help, that's what teachers are there for.

Exam results aren't the be all and end all, it is still possible to do well without loads of good exams, but it is so much easier with them.
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 1027   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines