Hello Guest May 08, 2024, 00:21:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I release the mooring lines?  (Read 4202 times)

CompCR0248

• Forum member
How do I release the mooring lines?
« on: July 01, 2012, 09:18:18 »

This is by far the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I got this game from steam and tried to play a mission but couldnt leave the dock for lack of being able to release the mooring rope. I searched the game commands and found no such command in existance. I searched google Bing this forum and still cannot find the answer to my question... What kind of game is sold with no stupid instructions !!!

Traddles

• Global Moderator
Re: How do I release the mooring lines?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 11:23:58 »

The instruction manual is in the main Ship Simulator Extremes Folder. Open the folder and go to:-  "Projects/ShipSimExtremes/Docs." There you will find manuals in various languages. All you need to do is ask, much more pleasant than complaining and it tends to get results much faster too. :doh: If you wish to let go moorings click on the "moorings" icon at the bottom right of your screen (An anchor), then click on the icon which looks like a mooring post and the mooring points on your ship light up, yellow if unused, Red if a line is attached. Click on the red blobs and ropes are let go.

The attached picture, taken from the start of "Tutorial mission 1" in your single missions list illustrates the procedure.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:47:27 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines