Hello Guest May 12, 2024, 23:41:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Scandinavian forum

Yes
- 15 (60%)
No
- 10 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No we have a English forum ,German forum .Dutch forum and a French Forum .......  (Read 2630 times)

TJK

No is the we scandinawian some will have ower on forum, Norway,Sweden, and Denemark
We need only one forum for this 3 countrys then the languits is werry simeler we understend its other
so pleace a SCANDINAVIEN FORUM are rekvaieret,
We nead one we to abaut 30 mill persons in this tre countrys
We have asked befor but got no, then others have got their forum olmost imidlerty after they ask,
So no is the ouer turn to get a forum
TJK
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 10:54:44 by TJK »

marcstrat

• Global Moderator

Greetings,
It's not exactly true about the dutch and the frence forum,that it came direct.
May i tell you that it has taken a while,working behind the screens,before it showed up.
We have to see in the future again,for some extra forums.Lets first find out if these are popular enough.
Regards
Marc
N

de202

• Forum member

Ich weiss nicht wie die seriennummer heisst  ??? ??? ??? ???

Bottman

• Global Moderator

Ich weiss nicht wie die seriennummer heisst  ??? ??? ??? ???

Guess this one is mistaken.. :doh:

Do you really need a Scandinavian Forum? As far as I know the Scandinavian people, they are very, very good in English! And as far as I know, the three mentioned languages are not that similar, but this could be a kind of a prejudice - well, I know some jokes about the Danish and the Swedish language.. ::) ..told by Swedish people...

Cheers
Bottman

Navigare necesse est!
Look at www.elbdampfer-hamburg.de

Minime

• Forum member

I think they are very similar and most people that know one of those languages would understand the other two quite well.

thanks to Tore/TJK for this awesome sig

TJK

I think they are very similar and most people that know one of those languages would understand the other two quite well.
yes wee understand those languages, Norwegian Swedish and Danish
I know some jokes about the Danish and the Swedish language..  ..told by Swedish people...
Bottman  we have them here in Norway to, it's i kind of jock war  :lol: and it's depend of withs country that are told by, The country that tell them all vise the vise on and the 2 oder are the stupid one
BDW this is a real old topics that are got live again Wednesday 21 November 2007, :evil: :lol: and i have changed meaning sins then  :doh:

J3nsen

• Forum member

Guess this one is mistaken.. :doh:

Do you really need a Scandinavian Forum? As far as I know the Scandinavian people, they are very, very good in English! And as far as I know, the three mentioned languages are not that similar, but this could be a kind of a prejudice - well, I know some jokes about the Danish and the Swedish language.. ::) ..told by Swedish people...

Cheers

Someone have a nice grade in English. But there is members that have much bigger problems with English, example Norway have one of the worst Grade statistic in the world at school. And i think it will be better for Norwegian, Swedish and Danish children to post some topics here without the blue wordbook :)

saltydog

• Forum member

I wonder how many active Scandinavian members there are.. Maybe 10..?

TJK

Someone have a nice grade in English. But there is members that have much bigger problems with English, example Norway have one of the worst Grade statistic in the world at school. And i think it will be better for Norwegian, Swedish and Danish children to post some topics here without the blue wordbook :)
and then wee have those that was born before the English was at school, so not all can English
, speaks it yes but writhing that are a big different :D

TJK

I wonder how many active Scandinavian members there are.. Maybe 10..?
100 to 5oo maybe 1000 or more  :thumbs: wee are many :lol: and if you see the resent members, we are growing
but active thats an other thing :evil:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:04:13 by TJK »

saltydog

• Forum member

I sincerely hope you get your wish Tore..if there are enough active members..
1000 may be a bit optimistic.. ;)

TJK

I sincerely hope you get your wish Tore..if there are enough active members..
1000 may be a bit optimistic.. ;)

Yea, but do we really need it SD or they other, English are for all country's almost all can English but German, franc and dutch, not so many can those languish
Tore 

saltydog

• Forum member

I thought in Scandinavia most people can speak English..  Maybe not so..

saltydog

• Forum member

I understand..it just would be nice to talk to others in your own language on your own forum.. :)

TJK

I understand..it just would be nice to talk to others in your own language on your own forum.. :)
agree in that  ;)

Agent|Austin

• Forum member

yes you have right, Speak, but writhe is different, not all can that, look at me, i can but it's not correct all the time

It's not correct any of the time, lol. (Sorry)

Maybe we should have have a multi-language board that all other languages can use, maybe having to add what language it is at the end of a topic title so other people don't read stuff they can't read.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines