Hello Guest May 03, 2024, 10:35:07 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would you like to see these ships in Ship Simulator?  (Read 12903 times)

thebigu99

• Forum member
Re: Would you like to see these ships in Ship Simulator?
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2008, 01:34:33 »

Thank you DVOMarineDesign i hope that you make it true and thank you everyone merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone.
Thebigu99

thebigu99

• Forum member
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2008, 01:38:16 »

DVOmarinedesign i am your fan i downloaded the raft,s.s france and now i am downloading the tanker

By the way i need help with s.s france i have Windows Vista SP1,Intel Core 2 Duo,256MB ATIX1300 PRO

pls help it always crashes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS
                                                                     TO YOU ALL.
Thebigu99

joy

• Forum member
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 22:04:42 »

hello

i can not see half the pics but the rest i see are great :2thumbs:

DVOMarineDesign

• Forum member
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 10:46:13 »

Oh, I had to remove the oldest size-reduced ones for freeing up some space in my server a while ago.

However, you can still see them and more in high resolution only in my web site at www.dvomarinedesign.com .

DVOMarineDesign.

pilotsku

• Forum member
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2009, 19:05:06 »

I would like to see an icebreaker ;D Specialy "Норильский никель" (Norilskiy Nikel)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 09:32:46 by pilotsku »

mdfitch

• Forum member
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2009, 13:56:39 »

Quite exceptional, very impressive, the SS France made me quite envious of your talent. I would pay good money for her in Ship Sim. I can not wait to "walk the deck".  :2thumbs:

It was also nice to see some retro, I would really like to get away from some of the modern ship designs that lack the flow and sheer of a classic vessel even the old T2 freighters had more beauty than the new floating boxes.

I wonder though if it is possible to have a driver modeled in outside views of vessels like the runabout, it leaves them looking a little like an RC model.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines