Hello Guest May 02, 2024, 08:41:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SSE bought before 11/10 have legal right to have Sigita+missions  (Read 1394 times)

wiqvist

• Forum member

Have you bought Ship Simulator Extreme, after the release date but before 11 October(2010), so is it your legal right to have the Vessel Sigita and the missions belonging to that vessel, according to most western countries.

If you click on what is included in the game so will you see that it is written pre-ordered vessel Sigita and some missions, before 11 october so was there no "*", which say that was if you preordered the game before the release day. But if you bought the game before 11 october, so were there no asterix with this extra information. So everyone who bought the game at this time should send Vstep a mail and kindly tell them to include what is your legal right to have. Vstep can according to most countries laws not say no to this, they may will try.

If they still not will give you the vessel and mission so do I suggest everyone to go to your police office and fill in a report. And Vstep will be taken to court. But I suppose it will be easier for Vstep to give this persons the Vessel and missions directly, instead of going to court where they will lose anyway.

So everyone who have bought this game in this period, you have your rights, fight for them. And I am a witness for anyone who need it. Cause I do like very little companies who are not giving their customers what they have right to.

I also hope that Vstep think a bit of their reputation. Cause this will quickly be spread all over the world, thanks to internet.

Sorry wiqvist, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
If you cannot show respect, and keep acting like a troll, then you're not allowed to po

freeciv

• Forum member
Re: SSE bought before 11/10 have legal right to have Sigita+missions
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 02:02:22 »

If you click on what is included in the game so will you see that it is written pre-ordered vessel Sigita and some missions, before 11 october so was there no "*", which say that was if you preordered the game before the release day. But if you bought the game before 11 october, so were there no asterix with this extra information.

By definition Pre Order means to order before. So if you order before the release date you get the Sigita and if you order after the release date you don't. Like those commercials that say "call in the next 5 min..." if you call in 6 min your out of luck. And you my friend are out of luck, If you wanted the Sigita you should have ordered before August 27th. No pun intended, but you missed the boat!

Gone fishing            Thanks pdpx7 for the great sig!

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: SSE bought before 11/10 have legal right to have Sigita+missions
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 02:04:52 »

I can see how the image that was forgotten in the update of the rest of the site after release would be very misleading.

But, before that, the whole site and the forum and the press releases, all spoke of how the pre order deal worked.

I think that everyone who has a beef with that honest mistake should just contact Vstep and handle it with them cause Vstep has always been very forthcoming to their customers that have legit complaints and choose to present those in a constructive and polite manner. No need for some vigilante wannabe lawyer to stirr up things here.

Topic locked to prevent unnecessary flaming, anyone who thinks they are entitled to it, can take it up with Vstep.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 02:06:43 by Mad_Fred »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines