Hello Guest May 06, 2024, 08:55:08 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thankyou to V-STEP, Moderators, and community!-Merry Christmas!  (Read 1202 times)

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

What a long year it has been, there have been many changes. Jumbo Javelin, Furie, Elbe, New Horizons, patches etc. and of course, the sad departure of DJM. But, even though he can't be here on the forum for Christmas, i'd like to wish him a very Merry Christmas, and hope the new year brings him good luck. I'm sure he'll always be welcome back here!

I'd like to thank Terry, for his amazing effort to keep the community happy! and of course, on the development side of things. And for being a great moderator. A round of applause for Terry! (This is your first Christmas here as moderator, I think, isn't it Terry?)

I'd also like to say thankyou to Fred, again, for keeping the community happy and pleasant, and for being a very good moderator! a round of applause for Fred!

Thanks to all the other moderators too, you've done a really great job. Fred and Terry are the ones I know because they are on the English forum, but thanks to all the other's as well! :) A round of applause to all the moderators.

Also, Thankyou to V-STEP and the developers for a wonderful simulator, and their wonderful efforts to dish out so much! A round of applause for them too!

And of course, I can't forget, the community. You have made the game what it is, without a community, Ship Simulator wouldn't be what it is today. Thanks to you all for making me happy, and everyone else happy! from "Marseille days" to now, its been great. thankyou. :)

Also, tomorrow will be my first whole year of Ship Simulator 2008. Phewww....what a long year! ;D Its been great.

So, thankyou to everyone! And Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

All the best,

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
Re: Thankyou to V-STEP, Moderators, and community!-Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2008, 20:52:49 »

Well said Jack!

Thank you everyone here, the Vstep teams, the administrators, the moderators, especially Fred and Terry. Ture legends you guys. Its my first christmas here, And I thank you all for your great welcoming. Becuase this community is amazing. Where everyone can get on nd enjoy each others company. I actually look foward to coming home form school each day and chatting with you guys, you are all superb! I really do enjoy talking to you all, I feel privileged.

Special thanks ofcourse go to fred and terry, but also to Nathan and irishjack, who really made my first week here special. Although you all did ofcourse, Nathan and Jack are truly great. I would also like to thank Cpt. Bluebeard, his sig has really been great to have! I've made some real friends here, better than my school friends actually.

I do however feel saddened to have never have gottan to know DJM, I hope he returns one day.

Can I also thank Gloat. He is irrational, he is sometimes full of anger. He can snap at you and sure enough he doesnt endere himself to everybody but without him the forum would not be as dramatic! The drama you cause gloat is legendary well done, just try to be less offensive sometimes gloat!

I have many friends here, and have got to know some really nice people. Nathan, Jack, fred, Terry, Gloat, mrflappy, RMSGigantic, Shipaddict, Agent austin, Mr robville, Captain bluebeard, MH1, Jensen, aadjepirate, maritiem, Titanicexpert, Salty dog, Season, Kapn Jonah, MMMMMMMMMMM, cushioncraft and the rest of you, thanks for everything, you've been great, Your all superb, And my greatest friends are here on this forum. If i didnt mention your name then sorry, but You know you are all special to me, so I really do mean this as i settle in on my first christmas here,

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU DESERVE IT. Thanks for all the good times
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 21:01:02 by RMSGreatBritain »
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 21:29:19 »

Well brought up guys!
My first year of Ship Simulator is coming to an end, and i have loved every thing about it so far, and i cant wait for the more features to come!
Again, a big thanks to the Administrators, Moderators, again, especially Terry and Fred :D, and to all of the members here, for making the community the best there is.
Next year, ill be hosting a Christmas Multiplayer server to serve as a party room, and every one is invited, its to late to do it this year.
And  a resolution for me and to this wonderful community is to interact more. In 2009, expect more things from me. Some examples of what i may be doing are kinda like Terry's Master Certifacate Test, or the Ram and run Tournament.
Also, i would like to thank some of the very good friends i have made here in my first year and you guys have meade it awesome:
TJK/Capt. Bluebeard, RMSGreatBritain, Terry, Fred, RMS Gigantic, Capt. L.Henry, siso7, MMMMMM, IRI5HJ4CK, NathanC, saltydog, ShipAddict, J3nen, JamesD01, LucAtC, Captain Best and all of the rest of, you if i didnt mention your name, im sorry, but i thank you all for a great 2008!
And Thanks to VSTEP, the forum staff and every one in the Community,
Merry Christmas and Happy 2009 to all of you and your loved ones!
Jonah
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 02:15:58 by Kapn Jonah »
Regards,
Jonah

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 21:33:38 »

Yes, well said Jack, best thing you've said all day! :P

Thanks VSTEP, your great and Terry, Fred all mods etc :)

Merry Christmas!

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2008, 01:51:37 »

So many nice words, I'm almost speechless. Thanks very much, guys!!

But we have to thank YOU guys too, really. For making this forum and this community a great place to be a part of!! For your idea's, suggestions, your support to VSTEP, your opinions, your help and kindness to your fellow members, and of course all the fun we have!

All the very best to all of you and all of yours! Merry Christmas, and may 2009 be a great year for us all, and for Ship Simulator!!

Regards,
Fred

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2008, 03:29:11 »

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2008, 10:14:15 »

Well! Its Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone! ;D

And thanks for all the nice words :)

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2008, 10:23:22 »

merry crimbo to all hope santa filled you'r socks  :laugh:
and you all eat ,drink ,and have a really nice day  ;D ;)

Shipaddict

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2008, 10:23:42 »

Yeah, Merry Christmas all!

TerryRussell

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2008, 10:50:45 »

Thank you for your kind words, chaps. Much appreciated.

I'd like to thank all of you for providing such wonderful and varied inputs. Thank you for your input and thought-provoking ideas, viewponts and questions. It makes this forum such a thriving and vibrant community.

Merry Christmas, Happy Honica, Joyous Yuletide, Greetings for Divali, Season's Greetings to you all. Whatever Festival of Lights you follow, have a good time.

Have a happy and prosperous New Year.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 15:29:31 »

Merry Christmas, 6:30 am here, waiting a little longer before I go wake the parents. :D

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2008, 09:25:30 »

And so now, for us brits at least, christmas is over. and what a christmas it was! brilliant.

Thanks for all your comments guys, and you know in the build up to christmas there was only one place I wanted to be: Here on this forum. Thanks everyone for a great christmas, And I wish you all the best in the new year, because Im sure together we'll enjoy it. Its gonna be great! How do I know that? It already is!
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2008, 10:52:59 »

Wow, I can talk without opening my mouth now :o :D

You said pretty much everything I was going to say ;D I especially agree with the bit "There was only one place I wanted to be: Here on the forum." I was on the forum too! :laugh:

Well, anyway, yes, I have a good feeling that the future will make us/you guys very happy indeed..... ;)

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

TerryRussell

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2008, 10:59:34 »

Hope you had a good Christmas Fred, Jack, Austin, Sadsid, KJ, RMSGB and everyone else.

Sad person that I am, I spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day working on Creators Forum and keeping an eye on things here.

"Happy New Year" rolling up next!

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2008, 11:25:43 »

QUIET but enjoyed it not sad terry you enjoy it and keeps the
members happy so nothing wrong in that  :angel: just the type
of chap you are  ;)
                                  Eric

TerryRussell

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 13:48:31 »

Tomorrow is my Christmas day. My wife and I are off to my sister's place to meet:

my Mum
my son and his girlfriend
my daughter and her baby-to-be
my sister, brother-in-law, neice, nephew
my brother, his wife, neices, nephews

I've just had the seat fixed in the car (the electric seat went mad and laid itself completely flat, then blew the motor!) so I could drive there. But I can't be bothered, so I'm going by stretched limo. That's my Christmas present to myself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines